What Wii gem do you want a sequel on the Wii U?

#41Supra574Posted 12/5/2012 12:30:08 AM
tatsunoko
---
"Experience is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you." Aldous Huxley
#42tanuki1980Posted 12/5/2012 12:33:44 AM
Other: Excite Truck
---
---
#43YoshioKSTPosted 12/5/2012 12:38:10 AM(edited)
KazeKill posted...
didn't crystal chronicles have 2 sequels for wii?

Nay. Unfortunately.

A game on Wii that, while set in the far future chronologically, has nothing to do, gameplay wise, with the CC series. Two games were produced for the DS, however, and one of them did focus on being loyal to the original game.

Still, the game never received a proper, full-production values console sequel. Everytime I look at the Wii U controller I think how incredibly perfect it'd be for Crystal Chronicles. It literally would solve with ease any problem that prevented the original from reaching its potential, and if the console comes and goes without a sequel, I'll be forever disappointed.

This is from someone who beat the original with a party, and felt the joys of leading a full party of four back then. That game was fantastic.
---
' Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.' - Sun Tzu
#44plasmatic5Posted 12/5/2012 12:38:35 AM
Zack and Wiki should have been on this poll. Honestly, who has ever heard of ArcRise or Lost Wind or the Conduit 2?
---
My Superheroes consist of the band members of the Who, Led Zeppelin, and The Beatles
#45ssbmrocksPosted 12/5/2012 12:39:29 AM
Definitely a Muramasa. I can't imagine how those visuals would look in HD. Plus the gameplay was pretty tight, one of my favorite Wii games.
---
Them ain't your funyuns, them's Foxxy's funyuns.
#46ZodrynPosted 12/5/2012 12:46:03 AM
Red Steel 2
Sin and Punishment : Star Successor
Lost Winds: Winter of the Melodias

Also, I haven't finished The Last Story yet, so I have no idea if a sequel would make sense, but I'd love a follow up. Imagine a beefed up version of that combat system, more expansive world (maybe like Xenoblade), and >FF13 graphics. Yes please.
---
"And most of all, remember this: Your gems are the gems that will pierce the heavens. And you are truly, truly outrageous." ~ Scarizard
#47AwesomePerson99Posted 12/5/2012 12:52:00 AM
Xenoblade Chronicles.
#48sentoworfPosted 12/5/2012 1:03:36 AM
Sin and punishment
---
(@_@) Spinda is watching
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif
#49AwesomePerson99Posted 12/5/2012 1:08:16 AM
sentoworf posted...
Sin and punishment

Hey I recognize you from the Xenoblade boards.

Anyway if I could vote for other Wii gems to get a sequel as well it would be The Last Story.

We all know a all new Smash Bros. is coming so we don't have to really wish for that.
#50odinoPosted 12/5/2012 1:09:57 AM
Wii gems? What's that? I saw more good games on the Master System than this thing.