What if instead Nintendo is indeed the trolls this time?

#1KoolLaidManPosted 12/5/2012 12:33:11 AM
What if the Wii U slowly becomes what most Nintendo fans believe to be highly unlikely/impossible? If Nintendo fans are supposed to be right all the time then if the Wii U proves Nintendo fans wrong then since trolls didn't create/control any part of the Wii U and its games wouldn't that then mean that Nintendo itself is finally the ones trolling this time around?
#2ColorfulColorsPosted 12/5/2012 12:34:25 AM
What are you smoking?
---
Xeeh_Bitz: Master of Excuses
Once the Atari Puma comes out, every console is doomed. ~SuperShyGuy9000
#3BuretsuPosted 12/5/2012 12:34:47 AM
But if that's true, then where should I put all this extra bologna?
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#4MANTI5Posted 12/5/2012 12:36:55 AM
But who was phone?
#5AstralFrostPosted 12/5/2012 12:38:26 AM
So you mean Nintendo lied and gave us a shoddy and overpriced piece of trash with no games? Yeah I could see that but I'll give them a while longer. Of course I don't expect them to fix anything LOL.
#6SocranPosted 12/5/2012 12:39:21 AM
Alright, let me try to decipher this...

KoolLaidMan posted...
What if the Wii U slowly becomes what most Nintendo fans believe to be highly unlikely/impossible?

So, this part means that... Wait, what? No. You completely left out what the "unlikely/impossible" thing is. Dammit, man, you haven't even given me a starting point for deciphering this babble.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#7ColorfulColorsPosted 12/5/2012 12:39:32 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8GencoilPosted 12/5/2012 12:41:47 AM
I think the bigger question is, has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Think about it.
---
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil
#9ColorfulColorsPosted 12/5/2012 12:41:49 AM
AstralFrost posted...
So you mean Nintendo lied and gave us a shoddy and overpriced piece of trash with no games? Yeah I could see that but I'll give them a while longer. Of course I don't expect them to fix anything LOL.

I see you're still trolling.
---
Xeeh_Bitz: Master of Excuses
Once the Atari Puma comes out, every console is doomed. ~SuperShyGuy9000
#10SocranPosted 12/5/2012 12:44:31 AM
Gencoil posted...
I think the bigger question is, has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Think about it.

What was that from again? I forget.

Wait, was it the RE6 boards? Or was that just repeated as a meme from elsewhere?
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."