What if instead Nintendo is indeed the trolls this time?

#11GencoilPosted 12/5/2012 12:45:50 AM
Socran posted...
What was that from again? I forget.

Wait, was it the RE6 boards? Or was that just repeated as a meme from elsewhere?

4chan, I believe it was about The Conduit.
---
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil
#12AstralFrostPosted 12/5/2012 12:48:24 AM
ColorfulColors posted...
AstralFrost posted...
So you mean Nintendo lied and gave us a shoddy and overpriced piece of trash with no games? Yeah I could see that but I'll give them a while longer. Of course I don't expect them to fix anything LOL.

I see you're still trolling.

How is agreeing with TC and providing points for discussion trolling? Just because some hardcore fanboys disagree doesn't make the points any less valid. Your post adds nothing whatsoever and is just an attempted flame.
#13BuretsuPosted 12/5/2012 12:49:38 AM
AstralFrost posted...
ColorfulColors posted...
AstralFrost posted...
So you mean Nintendo lied and gave us a shoddy and overpriced piece of trash with no games? Yeah I could see that but I'll give them a while longer. Of course I don't expect them to fix anything LOL.

How is agreeing with TC and providing points for discussion trolling? Just because some hardcore fanboys disagree doesn't make the points any less valid. Your post adds nothing whatsoever and is just an attempted flame.

The TC is spouting nothing but inintelligible gibberish. Agreeing with the TC is like agreeing that purple.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#14ColorfulColorsPosted 12/5/2012 12:51:11 AM
AstralFrost posted...
ColorfulColors posted...
AstralFrost posted...

You just called it a shoddy overpriced piece of trash, and you call MY post an attempted flame? LOL. Look up, "irony", it helps.
---
Xeeh_Bitz: Master of Excuses
Once the Atari Puma comes out, every console is doomed. ~SuperShyGuy9000
#15AstralFrostPosted 12/5/2012 12:57:05 AM
ColorfulColors posted...
AstralFrost posted...
ColorfulColors posted...
AstralFrost posted...

You just called it a shoddy overpriced piece of trash, and you call MY post an attempted flame? LOL. Look up, "irony", it helps.

I was talking about the console, not you. I find you quite delightful.
#16pacomcsqueakPosted 12/5/2012 1:09:46 AM
MANTI5 posted...
But who was phone?

---
I7-2600k @3.40 GHz ll ASUS P8P67 LE ll 8 GB DDR3 ll 1 TB HD 7200 RPMs ll GB GTX 670 2 GB GDDR5
GT: Salsa Czar ll Steam: Salsa Czar ll 3DS: 1504-6744-3483
#17SexPantherPandaPosted 12/5/2012 1:59:58 AM
The gratest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world he didn't exsist.
#18Woozle_WuzzlePosted 12/5/2012 2:03:38 AM
ColorfulColors posted...
AstralFrost posted...

I see ur a crybaby fanboy.