Ruin a Nintendo franchise with current gaming trends.

#71SuperShyGuy9000Posted 12/5/2012 4:16:26 PM
Edgy Link with a goatee.

I still remember they did that to Jak of Jak and Daxter. I guess he looked too Disney in the first game, never knew why they did that. It happens to the Prince in the second Prince of Persia game Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
#72MotiJrPosted 12/5/2012 4:27:36 PM
Allow Sony or Microsoft to make the game haha. Only joking, well a little. I don't need another generic action game with a white stubble faced hero who is permanently pouting because the evil rich enemy is out to use guns to destroy the world's governments.

Nor do I need another game where the box art is generic looking protagonist standing in the centre with explosions behind him while he poses with his gun and stares intensely at nothing.

Yes, it isn't only there two companies but it is their fault because they sought graphics and power so much that they forced games to lose all substance over realistic, high resolution mud and dirt.
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
#73Zelos_ZensationPosted 12/5/2012 4:35:22 PM
Oni_Taedo posted...
Xenesis Xenon posted...
MajinKogahazan posted...
STE573 posted...

Donkey Kong 64... Thats it.

It's a great game

It's a great 1/5 of a game five times.

No it wasn't.
It was a generic Rare collect-a-thon, with monkeys.
The original characters were bland, the level design was god awful, the music was terribad, and the controls just didn't function.

And I won't say Banjo Kazooie was better, it wasn't.
Little known fact, the only good non-DKC games Rare has ever made, are Killer Instinct and Perfect Dark.

Because your terrible, in my opinion, opinion is a fact.
---
http://followmy.tv/u/Zelos
Currently Watching : Buffy/Angel, The Inbetweeners, Wilfred, Battlestar Galactica
#74Reflex-ArcPosted 12/5/2012 4:53:31 PM
Kid Icarus of War - A gritty photorealistic Kid Icarus/God of War hybrid. Lots of blood, guts, violence, and boobies, and when you get turned into and eggplant it's game over, man. You just have to sit there and look at that meticulously rendered eggplant sitting there in glorious 1080p.

Excite bike U - It looks just like the NES version (but in HD, of course). Track creation is handled via touchpad and stylus. To play the game you must hold the gamepad at face level saying "brummm brummmmm brummm brummm brummm" into the microphone to accelerate, jerking the pad violently upwards to jump. Support for 64 players online with voice chat included.
---
I like video games.
#75paradoxworldPosted 12/5/2012 4:57:38 PM
abigexplosion posted...
Smash Bros - Everything's unlocked the day you buy it, everything that follows is paid dlc.

This is the only one that rustles my jimmies the most in this topic.

Mainly because I could see this happening. Either that, or it becoming Skylanders.

"Buy the trophy IRL to get the character in game!!!! Starting at $30 each."
---
216.152.65.156 - PM me if this means anything to you. :D
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
#76pizzaman95Posted 12/5/2012 5:01:10 PM
You just have to sit there and look at that meticulously rendered eggplant sitting there in glorious 1080p.

I don't know why I laughed.
---
This is where I sometimes put jokes, references and such.
#77JoeSkeletorPosted 12/5/2012 5:07:07 PM
Zelda with motion controls. Mario with motion controls. Metroid with motion controls. I think you get my point can we just please have those without having to waggle a frakin controller. Feel free tou put in features for the wiiU pad but keep the wiggle and waggle control crap away.
---
It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.
#78SS4_NamreppivPosted 12/5/2012 5:28:48 PM
Metroid COD clone.

Basicly COD, with a pair of t**** on it.

Call of Samus: Chozo Ops

The Elder Bro's: Mushrim.

Falcon Punch: F-Zero Returns. (Capt Falcon in a 3D Platformer/Racer)

The Legend of Ganon: Gerudo Pride

Final Fantasy: Kirby Shards

Paper Emblem: The Fire Inside (Hyrbid Fire Emblem/Paper Mario RPG)

MKWF: Mushroom Kingdom Wrestling Federation (WWE style gameplay with Mario characters)
---
"I tried one of your dishes once. I truly believed a part of my soul died."~Dunban
#79pizzaman95Posted 12/5/2012 5:42:00 PM
Falcon Punch: F-Zero Returns. (Capt Falcon in a 3D Platformer/Racer)

...That actually sounds potentially awesome.
---
This is where I sometimes put jokes, references and such.
#80MegagunstarmanPosted 12/5/2012 5:44:59 PM
Zelda directed by Michael Bay.

Mario directed by Michael Bay.

Pokemon directed by Michael Bay.
---
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11