Wii U is awesome!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U is awesome!
4 years ago#1
Having a great time with the system. Zombie U is one of my favorite games, half of the reviews were right on this one and I think you all should decide for yourself which half is right. I love playing Mario and other things on the gamepad while my girlfriend uses the tv. Such a great feature that is much better when you actually get to use it rather than just read about it. Just thought this board could use a positive topic. Not everyone here hates this system!
4 years ago#2
99.9% of folks love the system. The 'gamers' on Gfaqs would find a way to troll or nitpick even if the gamepad fellated them while they play.
"We live in an amazing, amazing world and it's wasted on the crappiest generation of just spoiled idiots that don't care"~Louis CK
4 years ago#3
Uh-oh! Someone said something positive about Wii U. Quickly, let's point fingers and shout "fanboy!".
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil
4 years ago#4
the bad things are you can't play a long time with it, because with the battery off the gamepad, it's going to be my 6th time i charge it, but other from that it's a great system.
4 years ago#5
Orthus666 posted...
the bad things are you can't play a long time with it, because with the battery off the gamepad, it's going to be my 6th time i charge it, but other from that it's a great system.

Nyko has an accessory coming out to extend the battery life by a lot, plus you can play while charging so not a huge issue, to me anyways. Not saying the system doesn't have some things it couldn't do better or anything, but I am still loving it!
4 years ago#6
Gencoil posted...
Uh-oh! Someone said something positive about Wii U. Quickly, let's point fingers and shout "fanboy!".

"Uh-oh! Someone said something negative about ______. Quickly, let's point fingers and shout "troll!".

And so your point is people on both sides of the fence are angsty little turds, which I completely agree with. ;)
"Kids yammering on about "trolls" WAY more than actual troll posts made." - Wii U board, 11/18/12-12/9/12
TL;DR = My parents; failed me.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U is awesome!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived