Wii U is awesome!

#1Lemmywinks13Posted 12/5/2012 4:29:28 AM
Having a great time with the system. Zombie U is one of my favorite games, half of the reviews were right on this one and I think you all should decide for yourself which half is right. I love playing Mario and other things on the gamepad while my girlfriend uses the tv. Such a great feature that is much better when you actually get to use it rather than just read about it. Just thought this board could use a positive topic. Not everyone here hates this system!
#2ChipChippersonPosted 12/5/2012 4:33:22 AM
99.9% of folks love the system. The 'gamers' on Gfaqs would find a way to troll or nitpick even if the gamepad fellated them while they play.
---
"We live in an amazing, amazing world and it's wasted on the crappiest generation of just spoiled idiots that don't care"~Louis CK
#3GencoilPosted 12/5/2012 4:34:37 AM
Uh-oh! Someone said something positive about Wii U. Quickly, let's point fingers and shout "fanboy!".
---
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil
#4Orthus666Posted 12/5/2012 4:36:07 AM
the bad things are you can't play a long time with it, because with the battery off the gamepad, it's going to be my 6th time i charge it, but other from that it's a great system.
#5Lemmywinks13(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 5:23:56 AM
Orthus666 posted...
the bad things are you can't play a long time with it, because with the battery off the gamepad, it's going to be my 6th time i charge it, but other from that it's a great system.

Nyko has an accessory coming out to extend the battery life by a lot, plus you can play while charging so not a huge issue, to me anyways. Not saying the system doesn't have some things it couldn't do better or anything, but I am still loving it!
#6Rasputin77Posted 12/5/2012 6:59:46 AM
Gencoil posted...
Uh-oh! Someone said something positive about Wii U. Quickly, let's point fingers and shout "fanboy!".

"Uh-oh! Someone said something negative about ______. Quickly, let's point fingers and shout "troll!".

And so your point is people on both sides of the fence are angsty little turds, which I completely agree with. ;)
---
"Kids yammering on about "trolls" WAY more than actual troll posts made." - Wii U board, 11/18/12-12/9/12
TL;DR = My parents; failed me.