Greatest Mario Game FINAL ROUND

#31SirPiercePosted 12/5/2012 10:36:06 AM
I love every game on that list...but Mario 3 will always be on top. I just love that game.
---
My NNID is Aerontar.
The Wii U is awesome. Looking forward to adding the Durango and Orbis to my collection in a year or so. All three companies are awesome.
#32DukeRaoul23Posted 12/5/2012 11:18:46 AM
Wow a little surprised that Super Mario Galaxy 2 is winning.
#33justcause2wPosted 12/5/2012 11:56:16 AM
galaxy 2 most votes.....? It's just a cheap copy of the first one. I've played Mario Galaxy 2 and it's so boring it's just so cheap. First one is a lot better. I voted Super Mario 64. Definitely the best Mario game.
#34supermax64Posted 12/5/2012 12:12:21 PM
Surprised to see Mario 64 getting so little love.
#35DukeRaoul23Posted 12/5/2012 12:52:59 PM
supermax64 posted...
Surprised to see Mario 64 getting so little love.

That is what I was thinking. The poll has only been up for a few hours so maybe Mario 64 will make a glorious comeback.
#36Lord_KagatoPosted 12/5/2012 12:55:51 PM
GameLord113 posted...
Galaxy 2 is not the greatest Mario game. This just shows the age the users of GameFAQs.

How dare people have a preference! How DARE they!

Wanna talk about age, look no further than your immature self. Seriously... pulling the "age" card just because someone likes a recent Mario game the most. What garbage.
---
Watch my LPs and UMvC3's Courtroom Drama! - http://tinyurl.com/bo7nxnx
Current LPs: Majora's Mask, Fatal Frame 2, Megaman Legends 2
#37GameLord113Posted 12/5/2012 1:17:34 PM
Lord_Kagato posted...
GameLord113 posted...
Galaxy 2 is not the greatest Mario game. This just shows the age the users of GameFAQs.

How dare people have a preference! How DARE they!

Wanna talk about age, look no further than your immature self. Seriously... pulling the "age" card just because someone likes a recent Mario game the most. What garbage.

I think it's pretty well known that younger gamers prefer the more recent games and don't really care for the classics. And on the point of maturity, you sound like a tool
#38Sol_ClydePosted 12/5/2012 1:27:24 PM(edited)
I played Mario since the SNES era. Beat every Mario game at least twice. And I still prefer Galaxy 2.

Learn to accept people simply have their own taste in games and your stupid age argument is fallacious butthurtness.
---
Want to make the boards a better place?
REPORT bad posts and topics so the moderators can do something about it.
#39GameLord113Posted 12/5/2012 1:38:29 PM
Sol_Clyde posted...
I played Mario since the SNES era. Beat every Mario game at least twice. And I still prefer Galaxy 2.

Learn to accept people simply have their own taste in games and your stupid age argument is fallacious butthurtness.

It's fine to have your own preferences. Galaxy 2 is a great game, but it is not the best Mario game, and it is true most (not all) younger gamers prefer the newer entries into the series while most (not all) older gamers prefer the earlier entries. That is a fact and not an opinion.
#40LUlGIPosted 12/5/2012 1:41:15 PM
It's fine to have your own preferences. Galaxy 2 is a great game, but it is not the best Mario game, and it is true most (not all) younger gamers prefer the newer entries into the series while most (not all) older gamers prefer the earlier entries. That is a fact and not an opinion.

"Best" is just as much preference. You saying Mario 64 or SMB3 is the best doesn't make it true just cause that's what you want to be the best. I voted SMW, but I'm not gonna whine if SMG2 wins