Greatest Mario Game FINAL ROUND

#41BizzyBumPosted 12/5/2012 1:42:13 PM
Galaxy 2 isn't even the best GALAXY GAME

LMAO
---
| i5 2500K @ 4.0GHz | H60 | Z68A | EVGA SC GTX 580x2 SLI | Corsair AX 1200w |
| Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 1600 | 2560x1440 S-IPS @ 100Hz | Antec 1200 |
#42StephenYap3Posted 12/5/2012 1:53:49 PM
Paper Mario. Not even one game out of the four I hate so far.
---
Spam Musubi = Super Mushroom :D
#43GameLord113Posted 12/5/2012 2:00:04 PM
LUlGI posted...
It's fine to have your own preferences. Galaxy 2 is a great game, but it is not the best Mario game, and it is true most (not all) younger gamers prefer the newer entries into the series while most (not all) older gamers prefer the earlier entries. That is a fact and not an opinion.

"Best" is just as much preference. You saying Mario 64 or SMB3 is the best doesn't make it true just cause that's what you want to be the best. I voted SMW, but I'm not gonna whine if SMG2 wins

I never once said SMB 3 or 64 was the best. I personally voted for world. If Galaxy 2 wins that's cool but I will know it won because a lot of little kids voted for it.
#44LUlGIPosted 12/5/2012 2:09:24 PM
I never once said SMB 3 or 64 was the best

I know, just an example.

If Galaxy 2 wins that's cool but I will know it won because a lot of little kids voted for it.

Well SMW is winning atm anyway
#45Lord_KagatoPosted 12/5/2012 2:12:01 PM
GameLord113 posted...
Lord_Kagato posted...
GameLord113 posted...
Galaxy 2 is not the greatest Mario game. This just shows the age the users of GameFAQs.

How dare people have a preference! How DARE they!

Wanna talk about age, look no further than your immature self. Seriously... pulling the "age" card just because someone likes a recent Mario game the most. What garbage.

I think it's pretty well known that younger gamers prefer the more recent games and don't really care for the classics. And on the point of maturity, you sound like a tool

Wow. You're just full of hypocracy and double-standards.
---
Watch my LPs and UMvC3's Courtroom Drama! - http://tinyurl.com/bo7nxnx
Current LPs: Majora's Mask, Fatal Frame 2, Megaman Legends 2
#46Lord_KagatoPosted 12/5/2012 2:15:15 PM
Oh, lol I feel for it again!

User Name
GameLord113
User ID
Board User Level
20: New User (2)
Awarded to users with at least 20 Karma. Can create 10 topics, 75 messages per day. Can now mark messages for moderation and view own posting history.
Account Created
Thursday, November 1, 2012 12:44 PM
Last Visit
Wednesday, December 5, 2012 4:03 PM
Active Messages Posted

If it looks like a troll and talks like a troll... it's probably a troll.
*adds to ignore list*
---
Watch my LPs and UMvC3's Courtroom Drama! - http://tinyurl.com/bo7nxnx
Current LPs: Majora's Mask, Fatal Frame 2, Megaman Legends 2
#47kissdadookiePosted 12/5/2012 2:18:06 PM
It would be a toss up between 3D Land and 64.
#48GameLord113Posted 12/5/2012 2:21:00 PM
Lord_Kagato posted...
GameLord113 posted...
Lord_Kagato posted...
GameLord113 posted...
Galaxy 2 is not the greatest Mario game. This just shows the age the users of GameFAQs.

Wanna talk about age, look no further than your immature self. Seriously... pulling the "age" card just because someone likes a recent Mario game the most. What garbage.

I think it's pretty well known that younger gamers prefer the more recent games and don't really care for the classics. And on the point of maturity, you sound like a tool

Please enlighten me or do you just like to use big words that you don't really understand because you think they make you sound smart?
#49Shadow_CiscoPosted 12/5/2012 2:26:52 PM
GameLord113 posted...
Lord_Kagato posted...
GameLord113 posted...
Lord_Kagato posted...
GameLord113 posted...

Please enlighten me or do you just like to use big words that you don't really understand because you think they make you sound smart?

He's likely already ignored you and for good reason. Your argument can't possibly be realistic. Why not just come right out and say "my preference is the only correct one." I'll be ignoring you myself too.
#50snae99Posted 12/5/2012 2:28:08 PM
Definitely Super Mario World.
---
I should go.