Nintendo loves being cheap. My cell phone has more storage than the Basic model

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nintendo loves being cheap. My cell phone has more storage than the Basic model
3 years ago#1
8GB is not enough space when the firmware updates and OS take up more than half of it.

Nintendo is cheap and cutting corners. They should not be in charge of making consoles.

Most phones these days have more storage available from the start.

-
3 years ago#2
My cellphone does not have more storage than the basic model
3 years ago#3
My phone has more storage than the basic model---->my phone costs 600 dollars without a contract----->twice as much as Wii U basic
---
Anti-boner is a dangerous material. I isolated pure anti-boner and that is the reason why Germany has negative population growth.-Benamingaska
3 years ago#4
4GB Xbox360 says hello
---
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
3 years ago#5
My cell phone doesn't let me expand the storage.
3 years ago#6
And where did Nintendo leave room to put in a hard drive into the system?

Externals do not count
squatch22 posted...
4GB Xbox360 says hello
3 years ago#7
So you were too cheap to pay a little extra for the premium version and now regret doing it, but you probably spent twice amount of the money on your cellphone that you compare with.
3 years ago#8
Pathetic troll is pathetic.
3 years ago#9
9inchesDeep posted...
8GB is not enough space when the firmware updates and OS take up more than half of it.

Nintendo is cheap and cutting corners. They should not be in charge of making consoles.

-

Your cellphone also probably cost $550+ out of contract.
---
PSN: VisperCon; NNI: Rywins
3 years ago#10
9inchesDeep posted...

-

Yet the 32GB Wii U model got ignore. Ppl will still troll even if Nintendo put more than 32GB, even they ignore the part when Nintendo said external hard drives would also be supported as well as support for SDXC and SDHC Cards and flash memory cards.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nintendo loves being cheap. My cell phone has more storage than the Basic model

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived