Tank! Tank! Tank! places 13th on UK Wii U charts, outsells FIFA and Darksiders

#21MrSRArterPosted 12/6/2012 11:01:28 AM
I'm a huge nut for Namco arcade games, but I don't know if I'd spend $50 on TTT though.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eStcSpAdodc&feature=plcp <- I agree with this video.
Official Birthday Cake flavor of the IDF
#22Rasputin77Posted 12/6/2012 11:17:25 AM(edited)
Cool news, and I'm excited for the game and all, but...

Why do people use terms quantitatively that have no quantitative definition? Seriously, I don't get it.

"That movie was skrazz!"
"It was what? Skrazz?"
"Yeah, you know - skrazz. It means it got good reviews."
"Oh... so like an average of 90/100? Or..."
"Naw, man... just good."
"So what is 'good'? An average of 80/100? 75/100?"
"I don't know... 80/100?
"Are you asking me, or telling me?"

Here's a hint: if you get all flustered and incapable when asked for an explanation, you should probably stop using it to explain things.

"So, what's "AAA" mean?"
"Whuu... means a lot of money was spent, and it took a long time to make."
"Okay. How much money, and how long?"
"Whuu... you know, like... lots of money, and... you know... a long time."
"HOW much, and HOW long?"
"Whuu..."
"Hmm. Your parents didn't need permission to have you, did they?"

Now, someone have a little fit because they know I'm right, and yet STILL not admit that it's a loosey-goosey adjective which means nothing until you define it. ;)

"Whuu, speaking of having a fit, it looks like you just ha--"--YEP. Good one.
---
"Kids yammering on about "trolls" WAY more than actual troll posts made." - Wii U board, 11/18/12-12/9/12
TL;DR = My parents; failed me.
#23Reflex-ArcPosted 12/6/2012 11:19:37 AM
I think I may need to check this one out. Looks like fun.
---
I like video games.
#24PedroMontana(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 7:30:20 AM
I hope this means Namco will keep/start supporting Nintendo with more arcade games. There are some nice looking racing games running on the same arcade machine as Tank! Tank! Tank!.

And Namco SERIOUSLY needs to bring Time Crisis 1-4, Crisis Zone and their other lightgun games to the Wii U. The Move simply is not as precise as the Wii remote for those games. Sega's HotD 2&3 and Ghost Squad are absolutely arcade perfect lightgun experiences on the Wii while the Time Crisis 4 ports on PS3 are not as good.
---
No More Heroes
#25PedroMontana(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 12:17:30 PM
On a sidenote,i don't understand why it's STILL not available digitally.

I bet it would have a very download friendly file size, and as it's a pick up and play game it would be convenient to be able to access it without exchanging the disc.

Anyway, i'm really glad this got a home console release at all, absolutely worth the 40$.
---
No More Heroes