Fire sale on used Wii-U. Being sold on ebay for $120 used

#11RyuuHou25Posted 12/5/2012 9:51:13 AM
You may have noticed how tons of Wii U listings on Ebay are not selling worth a damn. Although there was one that sold for 559.99 earlier today in completed....just.....they found someone who is oblivious is all I can say about that.

But, generally, they either do not sell, or sell for basically cost if you bought them in store. These things are not in any great demand, and considering it's 20 days until christmas, if they were, they'd be selling like freaking hot cakes.

I especially laugh at the people pricing them at a grand, over and over again on there.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#12Newbie00Posted 12/5/2012 9:56:09 AM
dart246 posted...
9inchesDeep posted...
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Nintendo-Wii-U-Latest-Model-Deluxe-Set-32-GB-Black-Console-/290824495177?pt=Video_Games&hash=item43b67da049&clk_rvr_id=420968263193

Nintendo can't make hardware.

Even brand new ones are selling for less than retail on ebay.

TC have a vesectomy.

1.) It's obvious that this is a scam, the item is misleading as being a Wii U, when the final description doesn't even describe it as so.

2.) All the feedback he has is less than a week old and for items under $4 total in order to gain positive feedback.

3.) Learn some ****ing economics to understand, supply, demand, profit, dead loss, surplus, and shortage.

Lmao.

If you're going to make fun of others for being stupid, don't provide the rest of us with material to make fun of you for the same thing.
---
Sokar, Eliot... lay off Tony. I can vouch for him. He's a top lad and a massive PS3 supporter. He's not an enemy here. - SomnusNemoris on the Sony Defense Force
#13lordlichPosted 12/5/2012 11:34:18 AM
LOL,there is even a spellcheck,pot calling kettle.....
---
IN THE END THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!.
#14BuretsuPosted 12/5/2012 11:36:56 AM
Seller is in Canada.

$10 says he's trying to sell a Wii Slim as a used Wii U.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit