Oh boy, another Nintendo Direct with no new nintendo games!

#21P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 12/5/2012 10:43:00 AM
Kirazykid posted...
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
Kirazykid posted...
How about we wait for these new games to come out first?

Doesn't change the fact that it's been over 400 days since the last reveal of a new nintendo game.
I just keep saying that because it's so impressive.
I realize it'll come eventually, but this is pretty pathetically slow.

The 3DS had the same thing. From the infamous Fox News, "Just Shut Up and Watch".

Well to be honest no new 3ds titles have been revealed by nintendo for 400 days either, so I'm talking about Nintendo in general.

We're still waiting for Nintendo games. Hell =, how long did it take for Paper Mario, Animal Crossing and Kid Icarus to launch? All those games were announced at launch and we still don't have all of them. Patience is a virtue.
---
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Samurai Warriors 3DS
http://youtu.be/X21mJh6j9i4
#22Kirazykid(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 10:46:03 AM
pikachupwnage posted...
Kirazykid posted...
Kirazykid posted...

Doesn't change the fact that it's been over 400 days since the last reveal of a new nintendo game.

The 3DS had the same thing. From the infamous Fox News, "Just Shut Up and Watch".

Well to be honest no new 3ds titles have been revealed by nintendo for 400 days either, so I'm talking about Nintendo in general.

Wow.....just wow.

No idea where he got this 400 days crap from(While I do actually but its total bull ****)

Mmnope it's not. Reggie said it's been 400 days since e3 2011. The last new Nintendo title I can think of (that isn't expected/boring like NSMB or a mini-game compilation) was revealed back in e3 2011.
---
http://i.imgur.com/IeM8k.gif
#23Kirazykid(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 10:47:15 AM
Kirazykid posted...
Kirazykid posted...

We're still waiting for Nintendo games. Hell =, how long did it take for Paper Mario, Animal Crossing and Kid Icarus to launch? All those games were announced at launch and we still don't have all of them. Patience is a virtue.

At least we got to know the excitement that is knowing they exist, and seeing new videos and watch them develop and grow over time. Why is no information better than information?
---
#24Solid_SOAPPosted 12/5/2012 10:49:02 AM
Kirazykid posted...
Mmnope it's not. Reggie said it's been 400 days since e3 2011. The last new Nintendo title I can think of (that isn't expected/boring like NSMB or a mini-game compilation) was revealed back in e3 2011.

So because you don't like them, they don't count?

Oh... I didn't know.
#25Kirazykid(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 10:54:04 AM
Solid_SOAP posted...
Kirazykid posted...

Oh... I didn't know.

Because... they're hardly impressive games. New Super Mario Bros is hardly anything new or impressive or cool. And besides, we did basically know about New Super Mario Bros U back at e3 2011 with New Super Mario Bros Mii. And the less said about NSMB2 the better.
And mini-game compilations are just casual little games which are fine for those who enjoy them, but shouldn't really be counted as a big new announcement.

I guess you could count that as me being an elitist snob if you want, but this is just how I honestly feel. Like I'm yet to have seen any new announcement of any worth from Nintendo since e3 2011. And I don't mean "OMG NEW ZELDA" or "THE NEXT HUUUUGE MARIO GAME IN 3D!" I just mean... Something!
Like a new Yoshi adventure, or a new racing game, or a new DK platformer, or a new Chibi-Robo, or Rhythm Heaven or Idon'tevenknow, just a new game to appeal to hardcore Nintendo fans.
---
#26KrowsPosted 12/5/2012 10:56:58 AM
Solid_SOAP posted...
Kirazykid posted...

Oh... I didn't know.

---
I nominate this for the worst argument and dumbest post award- exid11
#27Kirazykid(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 11:06:16 AM
Krows posted...
Solid_SOAP posted...
Kirazykid posted...

Oh... I didn't know.

Come on dude, don't quote something I just responded to.
---
#28pokeflootePosted 12/7/2012 5:50:40 PM
I hate how all of the stuff we know about releases next year.

In the meantime, no new games from Oct to January. (Besides Paper Mario, I suppose)
---
3DS: 4554-0740-0269
AC:WW - Alex @ Twinleaf - 0648-4190-4351