So basically this ND was...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So basically this ND was...

User Info: SoLiD_SaL

SoLiD_SaL
4 years ago#11
Virus66 posted...
Dunno why anyone expected otherwise. Their official postings about the event said it was just a look at already announced Wii U and 3DS games.

Well I think they wouldnt announce anything new so blatantly on their webpage .. but I was hoping for a nice surprise. I wasted my time.

SoLiD_SaL
4 years ago#12
Steven010702 posted...
I didn't watch it; does anyone want to give me a brief summary of what they talked about?

You didnt miss anything. Just be glad you didnt waste half an hour ... pikmin 3, new ninja gaiden dlc, and a crazy game where you throw people at other people ... nice ... good job Nintendo

User Info: P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N

P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N
4 years ago#13
And... ignore.

SAL... grow up.
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Samurai Warriors 3DS
http://youtu.be/X21mJh6j9i4

SoLiD_SaL
4 years ago#14
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
And... ignore.

SAL... grow up.

U didnt even answer the question .. besides the sarcasm I did.

User Info: Wesfanboynever

Wesfanboynever
4 years ago#15
GuitarGuruu16 posted...
Hey look at these games you already knew about, they are still unconfirmed when they will release though! Lolololol.

Fire Emblem's coming out on February 4th isn't it?
What's to say really?

User Info: Eoin

Eoin
4 years ago#16
It was very easy to predict that this would happen. The only thing that's difficult to understand is why people self-hype for these events and then get disappointed when Nintendo (or Sony, or Microsoft, because this is a unviersal thing) fail to match the imaginary standards people set.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So basically this ND was...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived