Are you happy with your Wii U?

#1TheRaging_GamerPosted 12/5/2012 4:01:04 PM
Are you satisfied with the Wii U? - Results (230 votes)
Yes
78.26% (180 votes)
No
21.74% (50 votes)
This poll is now closed.
For the hundreds and hundreds of Gamefaqs users who bought a Wii U, tell me what you think of the Wii U. Are you satisfied with it? Tell me!
#2apocalyptic_4Posted 12/5/2012 4:03:17 PM
Yes.

the system is better than i thought it would be and with a few patches and updates it would be perfect.

only lacking games right now.
---
PSN: Adrian396
XBL: Prime Legacy Nintendo ID: Apocalypse
#3Pkshootout13Posted 12/5/2012 4:05:54 PM
Yes. Love zombiu...like Mario... And will soon try some of the eshop games. Really want sonic racing but waiting until i get an external hard drive. I spend a lot of time on hulu + but to be fair i could have had it before the wii u. Just saying that it's a pro to having it.
---
Gt: PkShootout13 NNID: PkShootout13
Feel free to send me a friend request or add me through miiverse!
#4zender1999Posted 12/5/2012 4:07:33 PM
amazing console
#5SuperSavePoint1Posted 12/5/2012 4:12:29 PM
I've been really happy with mine so far. Really liking the tablet more than I originally though and the ability to watch netflix on the TV while playing mario/scribblenauts/etc on the gamepad is worth the loss of HD. Also the slate of games coming up like Pikmin or potentially Bayonetta seem really promising. Would love to see some Fire Emblem/FFTactics type games on it
#6Shadowbird_RHPosted 12/5/2012 4:18:23 PM
I haven't really bought anything yet for it, so right now it's mostly a reskinned Wii with an unopened crate of potential, but I'm enjoying wondering how much fun I'll have with what's inside that crate when I get to it, and I'm enjoying Wii and VC games on it.
---
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
#7ThepowerofpikaPosted 12/5/2012 4:41:47 PM
No, I don't like it. I can't download the latest update.;_; I've never had a problem with my other systems like this.

The stupid thing keeps seeming okay and spending the hour downloading the update. Then suddenly it'll go to a second updating screen after looking like it's doing okay and the percentage shoots up to 30% then slows down and gives me a error has occured message with no code.D=

I don't know what to do. It downloaded the first update fine. It's the 2nd update that I can't download. Sonic keeps asking for the update and I just want to play the game.;_;

I'll start liking the system if I can actually download this.=(

I'm typing this off my wii u at the moment trying to work out how to download so I can start playing. My browser works just fine.
---
I've decided to go retro for now.
#8JonbazookabozPosted 12/5/2012 4:50:40 PM
over the moon
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#9The_DjokerPosted 12/5/2012 4:52:01 PM
No. I don't own one but i'm not happy with it.
---
http://s12.postimage.org/8orxdffrv/ps4golden.png
#10EnVy_CaLiBeRPosted 12/5/2012 4:52:16 PM
Yep. Great console with a lot of potential and having fun with the ones I currently own. Since it's new, it just needs more games which will come over time. In the meantime, I didn't own a Wii this gen so there goes my enjoyment (through games I didn't play on it) along with my other consoles until more games for the Wii U release.
---
Nintendo Network ID (Wii U): EnVy_CaLiBeR (PSN): EnVy_CaLIBeR
(360 GT): EnVyXCaLIBeR