Wow, Nintendo is really stupid...

#41LHS_2012Posted 12/5/2012 11:40:53 PM
Tonight the wildlife inhabiting GameFAQs' Wii U board were introduced to a strange concept: moderation. Watch as one board member expresses shock at this foreign phenomenon.

Apparently I reached Icon status today.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_N_WTiMga4
#42DrRMPosted 12/5/2012 11:42:25 PM
Final Fantasy2389 posted...
I have a serious question...

Is there a limit to the ignore list?_?

the among of trolls I decided to ignore including TC is so big I fear I reach the limits.

How many you got? I'm up to 29 myself. I think 27 of them are from this board. 2 from PWB.

^close to that too xD it pass the 25
---
"He aqui mi secreto, que no puede ser mas simple : solo con el corazon se puede ver bien; lo esencial es invisible para los ojos."
#43johnbrown91(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 11:43:33 PM
So everyones supposed to be a smiling, happy-go-lucky, don't-worry-you-tried-your-best, hugs-for-everyone type of person? Wow, Nintendo community needs to grow some balls. On the Playstation you don't like someone personally, you mute/ignore them. I guess in Ninland, you call the parents to censor people for you. This is why many hardcore gamers don't respect Nintendo or the community. I thought this system would change my perspective... Guess not.
---
PSN id: Jay_B33zy91
Killzone2, inFAMOUS, LittleBigPlanet, MW2
#44PrinceOfHotPosted 12/5/2012 11:44:59 PM
How do you get yourself banned from Miiverse!??!?!
#45johnbrown91(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 11:47:35 PM
I put my youtube url in my profile and Nintendo doesn't like that because they know that's automatic grounds for being found and murdered. Guess I'll just video chat with some strangers instead...
---
#46datopgamerPosted 12/6/2012 12:10:46 AM
johnbrown91 posted...
So everyones supposed to be a smiling, happy-go-lucky, don't-worry-you-tried-your-best, hugs-for-everyone type of person? Wow, Nintendo community needs to grow some balls. On the Playstation you don't like someone personally, you mute/ignore them. I guess in Ninland, you call the parents to censor people for you. This is why many hardcore gamers don't respect Nintendo or the community. I thought this system would change my perspective... Guess not.

I'm curious on what you consider a hardcore gamer? If it's a generic fps shooter fan or crappy hack and slash game 9000 fan then who cares what they think. Don't get me wrong I own all the systems as well as a nice pc so I pretty much play everything but liking certain games doesn't dictate whether you are "hardcore" or not. Honestly there is only one classification and that is "gamer". Either you're a "gamer" or your not. We all have games that we enjoy, some might enjoy platforming games, some might like shoot-em-ups. It doesn't matter as we are all gamers.
---
I5 3570k @ 4.2ghz, 12 gigs DDR3 memory, Asrock Z77 Extreme 4, 2x EVGA GTX 670 4gb SC sli, Corsair 750TX PSU, ASUS 24" monitor, 2x 23" Acer Monitors
#47leechmaster21Posted 12/6/2012 12:21:45 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL8e2ujXe8g
---
Mario Kart Wii FC: 2406-5626-1259
PSN id- sweats_21
#48johnbrown91(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 12:28:33 AM
No no no, even Nintendo has a classification for gamers. Just peep their somewhat recent 'I'm not a gamer' marketing campaign. Even they consider that people who play games are not necessarily gamers. As to hardcore, it has no singular interpretation to me. It's similar to troll, it's just a word people throw around. I use it to mean people who game primarily online.
---
#49blankempathyPosted 12/6/2012 12:35:13 AM
johnbrown91 posted...

Yea bro you can cuss and be a tough guy online SO HARDCORE!
---
SSBB Emp FC - 4983-4589-2680 Southern Californian Brawler
#50lionheart5656Posted 12/6/2012 12:35:21 AM
He's right. Nintendo is so inept at handling online that it treats everyone like 3 year olds because it doesn't know how to handle people above that age.

I've seen posts such as "How do I get past this part?" and the answer "go real fast here and then slow down" both get modded.

Nintendo has no idea what they are doing in this HD era.

It finally explains why they tried so hard not to enter it by making sure the Wii was way behind the times.
---
Men must be taught as if you taught them not, And things unknown proposed as things forgot.
Shooting blanks, every time, all the time.