Worst launch ever?

#1stekim40Posted 12/6/2012 7:27:22 AM
I'm wondering if the Wii U uk launch is possibly the worst ever?

The launch line up is weak at best and trash at worst.
The advertising seems little to none, some people have no idea what it is, some think its a new controller for the old Wii. It's not good.

Before you scream troll, I have a wii u premium, it just saddens me that all I'll have to play over xmas is nintendo land as the other titles are either crap or I can get them much cheaper for my xbox.

Very disappointed tbh, it's like a non-event in the uk.
---
Playing: Xcom:EU, PC Minecraft, Skyrim , F1 2012
Waiting for: ELITE 4 (still), GTA V, Pikmin 3, Dragon Age 3
#2Baha05Posted 12/6/2012 7:28:02 AM
Mmm nope
---
"LOL fail, SMG and GTA5 aren't even from the same decade. gj." - War_Fail
#3Petey_MeanisPosted 12/6/2012 7:28:12 AM
Blimey! Keep your hair on tc. yer completely gormless. You come across as a blinkered, cheesed off duffer... off your trolley. There's no to need to throw a wobbly. Now on your bike and belt up yer gob. This topic is absolute tosh.

Aye, time to spend a penny..
---
Thick, long and meaty.. Kielbasa sausage
http://i.imgur.com/dHMWV.jpg
#4FinalRezPosted 12/6/2012 7:28:35 AM
The console's great, but they shot themselves in the feet by calling it Wii U. Casuals think it's just an add-on.
#5NiftyManZPosted 12/6/2012 7:30:14 AM
The two games I have are more then enough to keep me busy until I get my next couple of games in a few weeks. Just because you don't like the lineup doesn't mean it is bad...
---
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)
#6stekim40(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 7:30:24 AM
Petey_Meanis posted...
Blimey! Keep your hair on tc. yer completely gormless. You come across as a blinkered, cheesed off duffer... off your trolley. There's no to need to throw a wobbly. Now on your bike and belt up yer gob. This topic is absolute tosh.

Aye, time to spend a penny..

Fine, then tell me what's coming up before xmas that's worth my money? I can't see a sodding thing.
---
#7zender1999Posted 12/6/2012 7:31:22 AM
the worst launch ever goes to ms xbox 360, knowingly selling gamers faulty consoles, nothing beats that or will ever beat that
#8stekim40(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 7:31:30 AM
FinalRez posted...
The console's great, but they shot themselves in the feet by calling it Wii U. Casuals think it's just an add-on.

I'm not dissing the console, its great. Just the pitiful lineup and zero impact it seems to be having.
---
#9stekim40(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 7:32:34 AM
zender1999 posted...
the worst launch ever goes to ms xbox 360, knowingly selling gamers faulty consoles, nothing beats that or will ever beat that

I agree the xbox was bad, I bought one at launch but we are not talking reliability here, the xbox at least launched with some decent games.
---
#10Soanevalcke6Posted 12/6/2012 7:32:57 AM
3DS and Vita exist, so no, not the worst launch ever.
---
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
I'm a Genre-Pro. Great Music: http://tinyurl.com/d8f78ax