Iwata:: ZombiU Will Become A Seminal Title For Wii U

#21goemon1977Posted 12/6/2012 7:44:50 PM
If ZombiU is so important...why can I get no coins for it on Club Nintendo?
---
Wii U ID goemon12677
#22P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 7:45:52 PM
goemon1977 posted...
If ZombiU is so important...why can I get no coins for it on Club Nintendo?

Because it's not a Nintendo game
---
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Samurai Warriors 3DS
http://youtu.be/X21mJh6j9i4
#23AkaimizuPosted 12/7/2012 6:16:39 AM
Yep. Mainly Nintendo Published games get the Club Nintendo treatment. I noticed this with the Nintendo DS and the Dragon Quest games. At first, they were specifically published by Square/Enix (only Licensed by Nintendo, which means it's, at least, a legitimate cartridge), no Club Nintendo card or code for points. Later, they were officially published by Nintendo, at least over here. Ones that got that treatment got the Club Nintendo card in them.
---
"because 'Clerks' is NINJA in itself." - Ninja Mask lessons by Vern Reid (http://houseofninja.com/tutorial.php)
#24WarBeaglePosted 12/8/2012 11:16:14 PM
Akaimizu posted...
Yep. Mainly Nintendo Published games get the Club Nintendo treatment. I noticed this with the Nintendo DS and the Dragon Quest games. At first, they were specifically published by Square/Enix (only Licensed by Nintendo, which means it's, at least, a legitimate cartridge), no Club Nintendo card or code for points. Later, they were officially published by Nintendo, at least over here. Ones that got that treatment got the Club Nintendo card in them.

Makes sense since Nintendo published games are the only reason to get a Wii U in the first place.
---
"come on Max. Let's go before more of them show up" he started up the car and drove to Arizona.
#25sloth927Posted 12/8/2012 11:18:29 PM
is this all the trolls have now old news to try to use haha so funny.
---
Wii U ID: Fire_Chomp
#26SSJ4CHRISPosted 12/9/2012 12:03:24 AM
sloth927 posted...

It's all the fanboys have now old news to try to use so I guess it is funny that you try to turn the fanboys "old news" post into a thing by trolling it, then trying to blame "trolls". Stay classy, Nintendo fans, because you certainly aren't logical.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#27sloth927Posted 12/9/2012 12:10:11 AM(edited)
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
sloth927 posted...

It's all the fanboys have now old news to try to use so I guess it is funny that you try to turn the fanboys "old news" post into a thing by trolling it, then trying to blame "trolls". Stay classy, Nintendo fans, because you certainly aren't logical.

want logic? nintendo has outsold anything you can use since the wii days hmmm.... seems someone is winning this so called console war that i dont really care about :o
---
Wii U ID: Fire_Chomp