XBOX 720 to be 6 times more powerful then the Wii-U

#191El_ZaggyPosted 12/6/2012 6:33:34 PM
There is nothing mature in jrpg thats not even made by nintendo or a FPS thats was outsourced to another company (come on is there any real deep story in prime ? is samus conflicted? does she have feelings ?) Eternal darkness wasntr made by nintendo either.

in fact there NO mature games made by nintendo. end of the line. Stop lying to yoursel. The target market for nintendo is kids. And 3rd party support for adult gamer on nintendo console lacks. Wii u will be like this too when the 2 other consoles will be out.
#192DesperateMonkeyPosted 12/6/2012 6:34:48 PM
Yes the Nintendo people in this topic don't realize how easy it is to actually pump out something 6x more powerful than the Wii U at this point. It would not cost that much at all, especially if they don't blow a bunch of their budget on making a peripheral.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#193Big_IsaacPosted 12/6/2012 6:40:42 PM
El_Zaggy posted...
There is nothing mature in jrpg thats not even made by nintendo or a FPS thats was outsourced to another company (come on is there any real deep story in prime ? is samus conflicted? does she have feelings ?) Eternal darkness wasntr made by nintendo either.

in fact there NO mature games made by nintendo. end of the line. Stop lying to yoursel. The target market for nintendo is kids. And 3rd party support for adult gamer on nintendo console lacks. Wii u will be like this too when the 2 other consoles will be out.

lol, so jRPGs by nature can't be "mature"? how utterly ignorant. Monolith is owned by Nintendo, so Xenoblade is Nintendo 1st party, no different from Mario or Zelda
the Prime games (which are not FPSs, btw) were in fact made by Nintendo, since Nintendo owns Retro. what studio made them shouldn't matter.
as for the story, since when does a story need to focus on the protagonist? is Portal not a good story just because the protagonist is mute? no. the Primes have a lot of story to them. you just have to actually pay attention to it
---
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein
#194JMC611Posted 12/6/2012 6:42:47 PM
El_Zaggy posted...

Dear god, please tell me you're just trolling and are not actually serious. You can't be this stupid. No one can be this stupid.
#195GeneStarwindPosted 12/6/2012 6:47:09 PM(edited)
Well its a good thing most of the 360 games that interest me come out on PC it'll be the same for nextbox and omni. Anything that doesn't come out for the Wii u I'll just get on PC.
---
http://tinyurl.com/Rivaling-that-of-Super-Puters
#196godplaysSNESPosted 12/6/2012 6:47:53 PM
DesperateMonkey posted...
Yes the Nintendo people in this topic don't realize how easy it is to actually pump out something 6x more powerful than the Wii U at this point. It would not cost that much at all, especially if they don't blow a bunch of their budget on making a peripheral.

I'm a bit worried that MS will spend alot of their budget for Kinect 2

GeneStarwind posted...
Well its a good thing most of the 360 games that interest me come out on PC it'll be the same for nextbox and omni. Anything that doesn't come out for the Wii u I'll just get on PC.

That's pretty much how I feel, though the Playstation brand has interesting games not available on PC as well
---
Super Mario Kart is the single best Mario Kart ever!
#197Mono_Kosas83Posted 12/6/2012 6:50:48 PM
Enigma149 posted...

I hate to disappoint you, but Sony actually lost more money with the PS3 than they made with the PS2.

I'm not that disappointed. Could use some facts for this argument. But even if that's true, Gamestop is STILL selling PS2 games, while they have stopped selling original Xbox games.

I don't know what you're hoping for, but Sony is such a large company that it ain't going anywhere. I'm hoping Microsoft stops making consoles, but they're such a big company that they aren't going anywhere...Nintendo is such a large company, that they aren't going anywhere.

The question is what will determine who wins the 7th generations console war? Overall console sales? Whoever reigned supreme in the digital market? Apple can't be counted out, if that's a determining factor, right?
#198drothegreat0nePosted 12/6/2012 6:54:30 PM
Mono_Kosas83 posted...
JMC611 posted...
trenken posted...
Bufkus posted...
This pretty much is the nail in the 720's coffin.

Uh huh, of course it is, just like $600 was the final nail in the PS3s coffin right? 70 million units later....

You do know that the PS3 only managed to turn a profit by 2010(Or was it 2009? Can't remember) right? Not to mention the Economy was much better in 2006 than it is now. Barely anyone bought the PS3 back in 06. You think people are going to spend $500+ now?

It didn't matter because TO THIS DAY! The playstation 2 is STILL the best selling console of all time.
Not even the Wii has surpassed it. That spells revenue for Sony to take risks.

Would be nice to see Microsoft take a risk & follow in Sony's steps with free online gaming for people who buy their expensive console. Wouldn't that be nice? I think that'd be awfully nice. Will it happen?

DS is poised to pass it very soon.
---
NNID - PeterTheGreat
Xbox Live - PeterTheGreat01
#199Fire_PloverPosted 12/6/2012 7:00:41 PM(edited)
El_Zaggy posted...
MANTI5 posted...
Marley237 posted...
BikeaLoss posted...
Marley237 posted...
Nintendo has always catered to children, I don't know why anyone would expect anything but a second-rate babby console. Wii U is for people who don't care about their gaming experience.

You clearly have some issues, better worry about them.

Can you refute it? Nintendo has never made an adult themed game. Everything is light, fun, and directed at kids.

LOL @ light and fun not being "adult". Are you 15?

Thjats quite true actually. I,t's not even about 'violence' and body parts flying. The themes are very kiddy, there is no 'psychological' adult games made by nintendo, they are treating fans like they are 5..... Most of their carhacters looks like clowns and buffons with no real meaning, backstory, psychogical traits, personality. A simple rock outside your house has more personality and meaning to the world than Link or mario. There is no deth. No characters that i can relate because they looks and acts dumb and really kids like.

It's not a bad thing... for kids. Since I,m nbot a kid anymore, I abandonned Nintendo quite a long time ago, seeing their games not evolving in that department. Most of my friend did too.

Majora's Mask gives you the finger. That game has way more depth than most of the garbage that came out. Areas like the Bottom of the Well and Shadow Temple in OoT were very much psychological sections... the music and art direction (for an N64) flowed so well and accomplished making (at least me) feel like I was really in some sort of demonic pit of hell. Few games come out nowadays that can match those feelings.

Also, on the subject of total sales, I find it kind of interesting that Microsoft is held in this state of awe because the 360 was so amazing, etc. If you look at the Top 10 Video Game System sales of all time, 5 are from Nintendo, 4 are from Sony, with MS holding only the 9th place spot with the 360. Clearly whatever Sony and Nintendo are doing is working.
---
GoldenEye: Aether'/RC : 0953-0826-2559
http://www.youtube.com/aethergoldeneye | www.bushleaguegaming.com
#200IcyWind14Posted 12/6/2012 6:56:24 PM
It's not a bad thing... for kids. Since I,m nbot a kid anymore, I abandonned Nintendo quite a long time ago, seeing their games not evolving in that department. Most of my friend did too.

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C.S. Lewis
---
Not changing this sig until Capcom starts giving a damn about Mega Man again.