Nintendoland definently worth it for basic owners.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nintendoland definently worth it for basic owners.

User Info: waluigifan1

waluigifan1
4 years ago#1
Bought it for $60 and having so much fun.
Now Playing: Crosswords Plus, Sonic Adventure 2 Borderlands 2, and God of War Saga.
3ds friend code: 5413-0224-7663

User Info: nonty96zie

nonty96zie
4 years ago#2
Hmmmmmmm.........

Why buy Nintendo Land separately? If you bought a deluxe you get the game and the console is only $50 more expensive, plus has other goodies.
Black FC - 5372 0619 6373
LoL EUW IGN - Poranthe

User Info: thefabregas22

thefabregas22
4 years ago#3
nonty96zie posted...
Hmmmmmmm.........

Why buy Nintendo Land separately? If you bought a deluxe you get the game and the console is only $50 more expensive, plus has other goodies.

They could want it in white.
Steam thefabregas22
Psn Admiral Classy Let's got down to the dirty!

User Info: nonty96zie

nonty96zie
4 years ago#4
thefabregas22 posted...
nonty96zie posted...
Hmmmmmmm.........

Paying effectively $10 more for a white console and 24GB less flash memory seems like a pretty moronic thing to do.
Black FC - 5372 0619 6373
LoL EUW IGN - Poranthe

User Info: asher1611

asher1611
4 years ago#5
nonty96zie posted...
thefabregas22 posted...
nonty96zie posted...
Hmmmmmmm.........

Paying effectively $10 more for a white console and 24GB less flash memory seems like a pretty moronic thing to do.

Some people might really dislike the fingerprints the black console accumulates.

In the alternative, if someone does not want Nintendoland, they could put that $60 towards a far larger exteral hard drive. At least 500 GB with the right sale.

User Info: RHF

RHF
4 years ago#6
asher1611 posted...

Some people might really dislike the fingerprints the black console accumulates.

Well, it would cost a little more, but for 20 bucks I believe you can get a skin cover for the gamepad and screen protector for the touch pad. Rendering the fear to rest
For great justice! And Fruit Pies! *Official #1 supporter for Hsien-ko*

User Info: PG50

PG50
4 years ago#7
nonty96zie posted...
thefabregas22 posted...
nonty96zie posted...
Hmmmmmmm.........

I bought a basic console. I like White better (inb4 racist), and I didn't originally plan on buying Nintendo Land. I also already had 2 external HDD's, one 250gb and one 1tb, so space wasn't a concern for me. I picked up Nintendo land because I played it at a friends house and enjoyed it, so I bought it. I'm not going to lose sleep over 10 dollars.

That being said, buying a Basic console and Nintendo Land, just because you want white is silly.

User Info: DeathSoul2000

DeathSoul2000
4 years ago#8
nonty96zie posted...
thefabregas22 posted...
nonty96zie posted...
Hmmmmmmm.........

paying $50 extra for a couple of crummy stands, a cradle, the game and 32 extra gigs when you'll probably wind up using a HDD anyway seems like waste of money imo.

User Info: DarkAdonis123

DarkAdonis123
4 years ago#9
DeathSoul2000 posted...
nonty96zie posted...
thefabregas22 posted...
nonty96zie posted...
Hmmmmmmm.........

paying $50 extra for a couple of crummy stands, a cradle, the game and 32 extra gigs when you'll probably wind up using a HDD anyway seems like waste of money imo.

The game and extra space easily were worth the $50 for me. Plus I wanted black.
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue

User Info: Paddle008

Paddle008
4 years ago#10
DeathSoul2000 posted...
nonty96zie posted...
thefabregas22 posted...
nonty96zie posted...
Hmmmmmmm.........

The game alone makes that invalid.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nintendoland definently worth it for basic owners.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived