Skyward Sword is my favorite Zelda (Besides Majora's Mask)

#21ballermat982Posted 12/6/2012 2:41:15 PM
Definitely my favorite Zelda. Majora's Mask is the worst imo.
#22BluntGruntPosted 12/6/2012 2:41:53 PM
Buretsu posted...
Terrible motion controls, boring empty overworld, limited exploration, worst companion, endless forced tutorials, repeating bosses, lame items...

Motion controlls were actually good and actually worked. Hardly terrible.

The rest is pretty much every Zelda.

Looks like you need to move on from Zelda.
---
?????
#23Sol_ClydePosted 12/6/2012 2:42:24 PM
It's my 2nd favorite.

The first playthrough didn't awe me like OoT did though.

As for Majora's Mask, it's one of the Zelda games I like the least.
Dunno what led me to beat it 3 times.
---
Want to make the boards a better place?
REPORT bad posts and topics so the moderators can do something about it.
#24New LinkPosted 12/6/2012 2:43:52 PM
Me too, MM & SS are my favorite.

It seems like every time a new zelda games its the cool thing to hate, remember TP's reception, or WW for that matter?

My first was ALttP and ive played all the games in the series (aside from CD-I) and i really love them all, aside from Zelda 2.
---
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!
Sieh nur wie ich laufen kann... Mich fängst du nicht, ich bin der Lebkuchenmann!
#25BuretsuPosted 12/6/2012 2:48:29 PM
BluntGrunt posted...
Buretsu posted...
Terrible motion controls, boring empty overworld, limited exploration, worst companion, endless forced tutorials, repeating bosses, lame items...

Motion controlls were actually good and actually worked. Hardly terrible.

The rest is pretty much every Zelda.

Looks like you need to move on from Zelda.

I like Zelda. Skyward Sword is just one of the worst Zeldas.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#26Someguy_13Posted 12/6/2012 2:49:04 PM
Fi was my only problem since she gave a little too much away.

Skyward Sword is my favorite tied with the Oracles.
---
Survivor of the Yahoo Bunker War of 2010
#27GiranXYZPosted 12/6/2012 2:52:11 PM
Skyward Sword's one of my favorites too. Right after WindWaker and A Link to the Past.
---
Whatever
#28The_BonesPosted 12/6/2012 2:56:35 PM
I didn't hate it but its one of my least favorite Zelda games. The controls were fine for the most part but weren't perfect and were overused for things that didn't need it. Fi gets very annoying as she constantly has to tell you things you already know. This is a problem further compounded by not being able to skip through text which can also make talking to other npcs annoying.

The overworld was pretty dull in my opinion aside from the desert region. The sky was empty and became a chore to fly through and the forest and mountain areas felt very uninspired to me. There also wasn't much in terms of optional places to explore. Combat was okay but why couldn't you move while swinging your sword like in TP? This is something they might have been able to build upon with the new sword controls but they simply removed it outright. Theres a lot of things to talk about and while it did make some advancement like the new acrobatic movements it felt like it just felt like it backtracked in several other areas making it not as good.
#29xXDa-KidXxPosted 12/6/2012 2:57:40 PM
As far as the big 4 Zelda's.

Skyward Sword.
Twilight Princess.
Ocarina of Time.
Majora's Mask

But really TP and SS are a tie for me.
---
NNID: xXDaKidXx (The Wonderful 101 Board needs more people)
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/DaKidWiiTrailers <--[Updates, Trailers, Reviews, and more!]
#30hydrocrushPosted 12/6/2012 3:02:54 PM
it goes
tp
oot
lttp
mm
ss
ww
loz
z2
---
black 2 FC 3998 4354 0836