Think we'll ever see some kind of Gamecube Classics?

#1VRFTWPosted 12/6/2012 2:06:11 PM(edited)
I mean the way PSN does it with PS1 and PS2 games. I think that would be great. They have to many amazing games they could use, like MGS: Twin Snakes, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Wind Waker, etc. This would be especially useful since those games are so expensive now. I never owned Melee, but got Brawl. Decided I wanted to try Melee out, and it's almost $40 for every used copy! It rarely goes below $100 for new ones. eBay prices that is.
---
This topic is relevant to my interests. As long as it's not MY family, I'm okay with incest. *Guy pose* - KyuubiChris
#2GiranXYZPosted 12/6/2012 2:07:33 PM
Gamecube Classics. Haha! Good one.

Anyway, I think they will put the good ones there someday. Or at least a few of them. Would be kinda stupid to just put crap there and nothing that's actually good.
---
Whatever
#3VRFTW(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 2:25:03 PM
GiranXYZ posted...
Gamecube Classics. Haha! Good one.

Anyway, I think they will put the good ones there someday. Or at least a few of them. Would be kinda stupid to just put crap there and nothing that's actually good.

I think it's a pretty good idea. I wish they would have done more N64 games. I was waiting for DK64.
---
This topic is relevant to my interests. As long as it's not MY family, I'm okay with incest. *Guy pose* - KyuubiChris
#4MrSRArterPosted 12/6/2012 2:31:51 PM
It probably won't happen for a very long while, but I'd love to have Warioware Mega Party Games on this.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eStcSpAdodc&feature=plcp <- I agree with this video.
Official Birthday Cake flavor of the IDF
#5Luigifan141Posted 12/6/2012 2:35:34 PM
I would love it if they put up GameCube (and Dreamcast) games on the Wii U. Super Smash Bros. Melee purists would complain about the lack of GameCube controller support, but I don't really care as I always preferred the Classic Controller Pro for Brawl and Project M anyways.
---
HEY VITA! Y U NO GAMES???