So how much money has Nintendo made from us Wii U consumers...

#1dbhomiePosted 12/6/2012 3:32:56 PM
Only to have them break and still gain profit from us... someone needs to arrest them for false promotion ><
---
My PBR friend code is: 2105-7453-9147
#2Petey_MeanisPosted 12/6/2012 3:35:18 PM
Blimey! Keep your hair on tc. yer completely gormless. You come across as a blinkered, cheesed off duffer... off your trolley. There's no to need to throw a wobbly. Now on your bike and belt up yer gob. This topic is absolute tosh.

Aye, time to spend a penny..
---
Thick, long and meaty.. Kielbasa sausage
http://i.imgur.com/dHMWV.jpg
#3elheberPosted 12/6/2012 3:36:18 PM
No Nintendo product has ever broken on me. So I feel differently.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
| 3DS: Ulysses | PSN: Riot_Guy |
#4BuretsuPosted 12/6/2012 3:36:38 PM
dbhomie posted...
Only to have them break and still gain profit from us... someone needs to arrest them for false promotion ><

I forgot that Nintendo aren't replacing broken consoles.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#5_FalstaffPosted 12/6/2012 3:36:51 PM
Buretsu posted...
I forgot that Nintendo aren't replacing broken consoles.

---
9 days to go, and I'm out of here.
#6dbhomie(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 3:50:27 PM
Which makes it all the more clear... no other console Nintendo distributed ended up like this on launch day... there is so many false Wii U reviews on how great it is but the dark truth is being hidden all too well.

It's infuriating as a nintendo fan to be treated like that, it's like Nintendo dont care anymore and would rather make this Wii U the Sonic 06 of this generation or something...
---
My PBR friend code is: 2105-7453-9147
#7Petey_MeanisPosted 12/6/2012 5:01:32 PM
no other console Nintendo distributed ended up like this on launch day

3DS black screen, freezing issues, systems bricked by updates. Wii, systems freezing, disc read errors, Wii remote issues, shortages..
---
Thick, long and meaty.. Kielbasa sausage
http://i.imgur.com/dHMWV.jpg
#8pearl arowanaPosted 12/6/2012 5:30:33 PM
wii u bag nintendo a lot of money..

just look at that abysmal wii u spec.. its so poor. i mean that is like 2006 console spec. wtf

they successfully did it with wii (a console that vastly inferior compare to competitor)

they seem to wanna do the same thing again with wii u.
---
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or abministrator]
#9pikachupwnagePosted 12/6/2012 5:32:15 PM
dbhomie posted...

TC please, please don't be serious.
---
"Grab life by the horns and shake it till it moos "
Official electric boogaloo mint scoop with a cherry on top of the IDF
#10Enigma149Posted 12/6/2012 5:36:19 PM
dbhomie posted...
Which makes it all the more clear... no other console Nintendo distributed ended up like this on launch day... there is so many false Wii U reviews on how great it is but the dark truth is being hidden all too well.

It's infuriating as a nintendo fan to be treated like that, it's like Nintendo dont care anymore and would rather make this Wii U the Sonic 06 of this generation or something...

"The dark truth"

...uh...look, I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but you sound paranoid.
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; PS3 sold in anticipation of PS4. If you added CrimsonEnigma, I no longer use the account.
'Your opinion does not matter.' -DesperateMonkey