Couple of funny things bout Wii U in general...

#1PUNCHOUT1116Posted 12/6/2012 10:13:50 PM
1. So what does Nintendo do when the internet world seems to want nothing more than to bash them these days? Lol They create there own internetz. Seriously though, the Miiverse seems to be a safe haven for the Nintendo enthusiast, and I personally love it. The best part? If trolls wanna troll the place... well they gotta shell out 300+ bucks to do it lol.

2. Wii U has video chat!!! ... and no one wants to use it lol. I guess its just kinda that unspoken thing that your buds just dont want you to see there real life selves. I honestly dont care what any of them look like, but I find it hilarious that no one on my friends list answers there calls lol.
---
-
To all of you unwashed masses, I have this to say: You're welcome :)
#2b1gt0nePosted 12/6/2012 10:19:26 PM
It would weird putting a real face to Mii, I guess.
#3BurgerTime79Posted 12/6/2012 10:19:27 PM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
1. So what does Nintendo do when the internet world seems to want nothing more than to bash them these days? Lol They create there own internetz. Seriously though, the Miiverse seems to be a safe haven for the Nintendo enthusiast, and I personally love it. The best part? If trolls wanna troll the place... well they gotta shell out 300+ bucks to do it lol.

2. Wii U has video chat!!! ... and no one wants to use it lol. I guess its just kinda that unspoken thing that your buds just dont want you to see there real life selves. I honestly dont care what any of them look like, but I find it hilarious that no one on my friends list answers there calls lol.

1. We still have the people who are going to troll just for the sake of trolling. The people who think that just because they bought the system, they're entitled to the right to do whatever they want.

2. In all honesty, I'd use the video chat if it's someone I actually want to talk one on one with. Most of the friends I have online know my real life self, either by being actual real life friends, or from tighter communities.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#4PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 10:24:42 PM
BurgerTime79 posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...

1. We still have the people who are going to troll just for the sake of trolling. The people who think that just because they bought the system, they're entitled to the right to do whatever they want.

2. In all honesty, I'd use the video chat if it's someone I actually want to talk one on one with. Most of the friends I have online know my real life self, either by being actual real life friends, or from tighter communities.

Yeah Ive actually gamed with alot of these guys for years. Dont get me wrong, I just find it humorous. Theres been quite a few times where we are sending multiple messages over miiverse, carrying on a conversation, and Im just like "Why dont I just call this person?". So I do, theres no answer, and the conversation ends real quick lol
---
-
To all of you unwashed masses, I have this to say: You're welcome :)