So if the next Zelda game uses the Wii Motion Plus again...

#11MathewMansonPosted 12/6/2012 10:53:05 PM
knightimex posted...
PLEASE NO more motion zelda.

SS was unplayable.
I hope NIntendo doesn't ruin zelda with motion controls!!!

It got PERFECT scores by other thirty publications. Opinion isn't fact... I swear all you do is fanboy over things, dude.
---
I'm not man enough...to be human.
#12libatakoPosted 12/6/2012 10:58:20 PM
OPinion..................give us the option to go button or motion. Its like your shoving it down people's throats
---
psn/xbl/wii u = libatako
@(> , <)@
#13Tzuba12Posted 12/6/2012 11:03:56 PM
Its not shoving it down anyone's throat. You don't HAVE to buy the game.

I loved Skyward Sword, and I would love if the next one used motion controls.
---
an atheist scowling at a cheat code. he growls. "....GOD MODE?!"
#14XSilverPhoenixXPosted 12/6/2012 11:25:37 PM
Those idiots (Miyadodo) thinks that Skyward Sword sold because it had motion controls and that people loved it because of that.

No, people bought it because it was a goddamn Zelda game. Now they think they have to use motion controls for everything. I'm sick of 3D world Zelda games. Just give me a high resolution top-down Zelda game where you can play as Zelda AND Link. Time to innovate.
#15BuretsuPosted 12/6/2012 11:26:37 PM
MathewManson posted...
knightimex posted...
PLEASE NO more motion zelda.

SS was unplayable.
I hope NIntendo doesn't ruin zelda with motion controls!!!

It got PERFECT scores by other thirty publications. Opinion isn't fact... I swear all you do is fanboy over things, dude.

Reviews are opinion, too.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#16ballermat982Posted 12/6/2012 11:41:44 PM
The way to make everyone happy is to have both motion controls and standard controls options.
#17TrstTheLordPosted 12/6/2012 11:49:07 PM
i cannot see how standard controls would work. you'd have to dumb the combat to the point that 1:1 motion would be pointless rendering motion+ pointless. blame me if they make motion+ for the next zelda. i told them it was the best zelda i ever played because of it.
---
Got married May 23,2009
http://www.polarbearsinternational.org Save thePolarBears!
#18knightimexPosted 12/6/2012 11:51:29 PM(edited)
ballermat982 posted...
The way to make everyone happy is to have both motion controls and standard controls options.

^ This

I would be completely fine with motion controls if there are options to play traditionally.
I seriously wished the wii did that.

I missed out on metroid prime 3
=(
---
Old School Games FTW!
#19kobalobasileusPosted 12/6/2012 11:51:50 PM
Barf. I don't want motion controls OR stylus controls in the next Zelda. If it resembles Skyward Sword or Phantom Hourglass in the slightest, I'll skip it.
#20Tzuba12Posted 12/6/2012 11:53:56 PM
XSilverPhoenixX posted...
Those idiots (Miyadodo) thinks that Skyward Sword sold because it had motion controls and that people loved it because of that.

No, people bought it because it was a goddamn Zelda game. Now they think they have to use motion controls for everything. I'm sick of 3D world Zelda games. Just give me a high resolution top-down Zelda game where you can play as Zelda AND Link. Time to innovate.

That's not innovation at all.
---
an atheist scowling at a cheat code. he growls. "....GOD MODE?!"