So if the next Zelda game uses the Wii Motion Plus again...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So if the next Zelda game uses the Wii Motion Plus again...

User Info: MathewManson

MathewManson
4 years ago#11
knightimex posted...
PLEASE NO more motion zelda.

SS was unplayable.
I hope NIntendo doesn't ruin zelda with motion controls!!!

It got PERFECT scores by other thirty publications. Opinion isn't fact... I swear all you do is fanboy over things, dude.
I'm not man enough...to be human.

User Info: libatako

libatako
4 years ago#12
OPinion..................give us the option to go button or motion. Its like your shoving it down people's throats
psn/xbl/wii u = libatako
@(> , <)@

User Info: Tzuba12

Tzuba12
4 years ago#13
Its not shoving it down anyone's throat. You don't HAVE to buy the game.

I loved Skyward Sword, and I would love if the next one used motion controls.
an atheist scowling at a cheat code. he growls. "....GOD MODE?!"

User Info: XSilverPhoenixX

XSilverPhoenixX
4 years ago#14
Those idiots (Miyadodo) thinks that Skyward Sword sold because it had motion controls and that people loved it because of that.

No, people bought it because it was a goddamn Zelda game. Now they think they have to use motion controls for everything. I'm sick of 3D world Zelda games. Just give me a high resolution top-down Zelda game where you can play as Zelda AND Link. Time to innovate.

User Info: Buretsu

Buretsu
4 years ago#15
MathewManson posted...
knightimex posted...
PLEASE NO more motion zelda.

SS was unplayable.
I hope NIntendo doesn't ruin zelda with motion controls!!!

It got PERFECT scores by other thirty publications. Opinion isn't fact... I swear all you do is fanboy over things, dude.

Reviews are opinion, too.
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit

User Info: ballermat982

ballermat982
4 years ago#16
The way to make everyone happy is to have both motion controls and standard controls options.

User Info: TrstTheLord

TrstTheLord
4 years ago#17
i cannot see how standard controls would work. you'd have to dumb the combat to the point that 1:1 motion would be pointless rendering motion+ pointless. blame me if they make motion+ for the next zelda. i told them it was the best zelda i ever played because of it.
Got married May 23,2009
http://www.polarbearsinternational.org Save thePolarBears!

User Info: knightimex

knightimex
4 years ago#18
ballermat982 posted...
The way to make everyone happy is to have both motion controls and standard controls options.

^ This

I would be completely fine with motion controls if there are options to play traditionally.
I seriously wished the wii did that.

I missed out on metroid prime 3
=(
Old School Games FTW!

User Info: kobalobasileus

kobalobasileus
4 years ago#19
Barf. I don't want motion controls OR stylus controls in the next Zelda. If it resembles Skyward Sword or Phantom Hourglass in the slightest, I'll skip it.

User Info: Tzuba12

Tzuba12
4 years ago#20
XSilverPhoenixX posted...
Those idiots (Miyadodo) thinks that Skyward Sword sold because it had motion controls and that people loved it because of that.

No, people bought it because it was a goddamn Zelda game. Now they think they have to use motion controls for everything. I'm sick of 3D world Zelda games. Just give me a high resolution top-down Zelda game where you can play as Zelda AND Link. Time to innovate.

That's not innovation at all.
an atheist scowling at a cheat code. he growls. "....GOD MODE?!"
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So if the next Zelda game uses the Wii Motion Plus again...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived