So if the next Zelda game uses the Wii Motion Plus again...

#21BurgerTime79Posted 12/7/2012 12:00:30 AM
Buretsu posted...
Reviews are opinion, too.

They're meant to be a more in depth analysis of the game. To point out the strengths and weaknesses of a game and provide it with a numerical or letter score for buyers to decide if they want to make a purchase. It's looking at the demographic that will ultimately be playing the game and letting them know how the game is. The reviewer's opinions play a factor in it, but these days people (sadly) take those reviews as cold hard fact, and throw it in the face of anyone who has an opinion that's different from there's.

This game stinks!
*here comes a flood of posts linking to reviews praising it and claiming it's better than Ocarina of Time*

This game is awesome!
*here comes a flood of posts linking to a review that makes the game sound like the second coming of Superman 64*
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#22AXKSIONPosted 12/7/2012 12:21:48 AM
NO MORE STUPID MOTION ZELDAS!!!!!!!!!!

No more linear Zeldas.

No more casual Zeldas.

No more Zeldas made for people who are new gamers / new to Zelda / not true Zelda fans.

(same can be applied to the new Final Fantasy games)

ballermat982 posted...
The way to make everyone happy is to have both motion controls and standard controls options.

If motion controls are implemented even as an option, the game will still be built around it, meaning that people who love superior normal controllers, their experiences will still be sacrificed in order to make it motion controller 'friendly'.
---
http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/Nintendo.png http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/SMRPG.jpg
#23MechaKoopa5000Posted 12/7/2012 12:56:05 AM
I read somewhere that Nintendo was planning on using the stylist as the sword.

The Legend of Zelda: Stylus Sword
#24COlimar788Posted 12/7/2012 1:24:20 AM
A Wii U Zelda probably wouldn't use the Motion+ due to the main focus of the console being the gamepad. It's a darn shame, really, because the motion control was the big thing Skyward Sword got right - it made fighting normal enemies less tedious and repetitive and added a lot to the bosses to boot.

Frankly I'm more interested in Zelda thematically, though, as it has always controlled quite well. I just want to see a Zelda that does some really different stuff at its core, like that futuristic Zelda rumor from years ago.
---
Twilight Sparkle is best pony.
3DS Friend Code: 2234-7169-9510
#25Bahamut_10thPosted 12/7/2012 1:31:04 AM(edited)
They better not go back to button mashing again.

I didn't like swimming or flying with motion controls, but I don't want to use my sword or my items WITHOUT motion controls.

The exploration of SS felt close to Metroid Prime's style. I loved it.
#26Paulf001Posted 12/7/2012 1:40:20 AM
It won't use Wii Motion Plus because they will incorporate the gamepad into the game some way.
#27Chocobo115Posted 12/7/2012 1:41:10 AM
I want Zelda U to be fully playable with a Pro Controller with added rumble. Otherwise I'm skipping Wii U overall.
#28AXKSIONPosted 12/7/2012 1:42:57 AM
Bahamut_10th posted...

I didn't like swimming or flying with motion controls, but I don't want to use my sword or my items WITHOUT motion controls.

I never mashed buttons when playing a real Zelda game with a real controller.

I see you enjoy flailing your arms around while playing Zelda. Too bad for you the new Zelda is utilizing the GamePad.

Paulf001 posted...
It won't use Wii Motion Plus because they will incorporate the gamepad into the game some way.

this
---
http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/Nintendo.png http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/SMRPG.jpg
#29Spade59Posted 12/7/2012 1:49:32 AM
Anyone flailing their arms around playing Skyward Sword had no idea what the hell they were doing.

Quite sad considering it's very easy to play correctly.
#30Bahamut_10thPosted 12/7/2012 1:54:07 AM
AXKSION posted...
Bahamut_10th posted...

I never mashed buttons when playing a real Zelda game with a real controller.

I see you enjoy flailing your arms around while playing Zelda. Too bad for you the new Zelda is utilizing the GamePad.

If you played SS flailing your arms around it's pretty clear why you didn't like controls.
You didn't even understand them.