I was hoping they would port sonic generations to Wii U.

#11Phange 2Posted 12/6/2012 11:03:45 PM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
Phange 2 posted...
lazycomplife posted...
I think it's on sale on steam right now. I wish you could have played as every character.

No.

Only Sonic. Period.

I disagree.

Sonic games turn to ass when they shoehorn other characters into them.
---
Bacon.
Playstation Network: Phange
#12P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 12/6/2012 11:06:59 PM
Phange 2 posted...
Phange 2 posted...
lazycomplife posted...
I think it's on sale on steam right now. I wish you could have played as every character.

No.

Only Sonic. Period.

I disagree.

Sonic 2
Sonic 3&K
Sonic Adventure
SA2B
---
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Samurai Warriors 3DS
http://youtu.be/X21mJh6j9i4
#13Phange 2Posted 12/6/2012 11:07:04 PM
BurgerTime79 posted...
Phange 2 posted...
lazycomplife posted...

No.

Only Sonic. Period.

No.

Other characters, including Sonic, but not taking content away from Sonic. None of this cutting the game up into segments and giving all the characters a piece of the pie like the Sonic Adventure series.

Sonic and Tails. Maybe Knuckles. No Rouge/Big/Amy/Anything Chaotix
---
Bacon.
#14IcecreamdunwichPosted 12/6/2012 11:11:19 PM
Phange 2 posted...
Phange 2 posted...
lazycomplife posted...

No.

Only Sonic. Period.

I disagree.

Sonic 2
Sonic 3&K
Sonic Adventure
SA2B

Sonic 2 and 3&K were fine because the different characters really didn't change that much. They played like Sonic except one could float and one could stick the walls.

Sonic Adventure and Adventure 2 were ass.
#15Phange 2Posted 12/6/2012 11:15:57 PM
Sonic 2 and 3&K were fine because the different characters really didn't change that much. They played like Sonic except one could float and one could stick the walls.

Tails was identical to Sonic in Sonic 2, other than not becoming super.

Knuckles in Sonic 2 actually turned out to be a huge liability because he couldn't jump as high lol
---
Bacon.
#16IcecreamdunwichPosted 12/6/2012 11:27:58 PM

Knuckles in Sonic 2 actually turned out to be a huge liability because he couldn't jump as high lol

Never took Knuckles into 2, and I do remember Tails being able to float though.
#17Phange 2Posted 12/6/2012 11:28:55 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...

Never took Knuckles into 2, and I do remember Tails being able to float though.

Only when the computer controls him.
---
Bacon.
#18TMW001Posted 12/6/2012 11:30:46 PM
I'd get it the game but just one think I am holding my breath for and that is the possibility of DLC levels to expand replay value I mean once you beat every challenge,stage and boss "S" rank what's there left?Sega needs to get to work on some level packs.
#19TMW001Posted 12/6/2012 11:34:30 PM
Phange 2 posted...

Which why he could scale walls but then again that made the last boss hell because of Kuckles low jump.
#20nintend0Fan46Posted 12/6/2012 11:42:37 PM
Sonic Generations is actually on sale at Steam for $7.50. The sale ends December 10 so you still have some time to think it over.

I have it myself on Steam and the mods and better graphics just make it the best version of the game.
---
FGoAT Abbreviated: OoT, LttP, MM, EB, TF2, DE:HR, SSBB, SMG2, CoH, KNiD, SMW2:YI, P2, MK:DD, PW:AA, SC:CT, BK, L4D2, MP5, KI:U, MPT, 007:EoN, SC2, PM:TTYD...