Wii U #2 best selling console on launch week.

#61SSJ4CHRISPosted 12/8/2012 8:18:48 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
MathewManson posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
326,000 X-Box 360 Sales(Ran out of stock until 2 weeks later)

425,000 is twice as much as 326,000

Math is hard

Could have sworn that was in two-weeks and not one week.

That was like 1 day, it sold out within first day of launch almost

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10156579/ns/technology_and_science-games/t/xbox-sells-out-quickly-across-us/#.UMGJL4NbC8I

People were paying 2,000 for a system

http://www.videogamer.com/news/360_sells_326_000_units_during_first_week_in_north_america.html

The Xbox 360 managed to sell only 326,000 units during its first five days on sale in North America, some 200,000 fewer than the first Xbox console.

First Xbox apparently sold 550k it's first week

Which makes it more than the WII, well.. it's debatable since the WII sold 600,000 in 8 days, 78k xbox's sold avg per day so 8 days = 628k if data was there.

Wii U total is for 8 days, not 5. Find the Wii U data for 5 days if you want to "brag" about sales.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#62pearl arowanaPosted 12/8/2012 8:20:56 PM
GoombaX posted...
Fusioncode99 posted...
WiiU was outsold by PS3, 360, and 3DS on it's first and second week. Terrible for a new console launch.

lol no, it sold twice as much as the ps3 and 360 on their first week.
plz shed a tear for me i love it when morons cry.

loldrone

english is my 4th language
read again. i think what he mean this new gen console is outsell by last gens on its first and second week

again, currently, it happen that this new gen console seem to have roughly same performance as last gen.. so

wii u future look pretty bleak. :(

ps3 and 360 will continue to outsell wii u and third party developer will continue to avoid it
---
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or abministrator]
#63SagadegoPosted 12/8/2012 8:24:18 PM
pearl arowana posted...
GoombaX posted...
Fusioncode99 posted...
WiiU was outsold by PS3, 360, and 3DS on it's first and second week. Terrible for a new console launch.

loldrone

read again. i think what he mean this new gen console is outsell by last gens on its first and second week

again, currently, it happen that this new gen console seem to have roughly same performance as last gen.. so

ps3 and 360 will continue to outsell wii u and third party developer will continue to avoid it

lol troll.
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
#64Whiteout_2Posted 12/8/2012 8:28:34 PM
I usually don't get involved in arguments like this. But if some of you are so good at predicting the future of a console, why aren't you out there working for these multi billion dollar gaming corporations?
---
Fight the powah.
#65PendragoonPosted 12/8/2012 9:32:36 PM
pearl arowana posted...
GoombaX posted...
Fusioncode99 posted...

loldrone

Did you get your alts mixed up again?
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#66GoombaX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 11:23:22 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#67Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/8/2012 11:32:15 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
MathewManson posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
326,000 X-Box 360 Sales(Ran out of stock until 2 weeks later)

425,000 is twice as much as 326,000

Math is hard

Could have sworn that was in two-weeks and not one week.

That was like 1 day, it sold out within first day of launch almost

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10156579/ns/technology_and_science-games/t/xbox-sells-out-quickly-across-us/#.UMGJL4NbC8I

People were paying 2,000 for a system

http://www.videogamer.com/news/360_sells_326_000_units_during_first_week_in_north_america.html

The Xbox 360 managed to sell only 326,000 units during its first five days on sale in North America, some 200,000 fewer than the first Xbox console.

First Xbox apparently sold 550k it's first week

Which makes it more than the WII, well.. it's debatable since the WII sold 600,000 in 8 days, 78k xbox's sold avg per day so 8 days = 628k if data was there.

Wii U total is for 8 days, not 5. Find the Wii U data for 5 days if you want to "brag" about sales.

What are you talking about? I'm talking about an Xbox and a Wii
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#68Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/8/2012 11:34:17 PM(edited)
Playstation 2 has sold 152 million consoles, the best selling home console in the history of gaming!

---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#69Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/8/2012 11:43:27 PM
SuperShyGuy9000 posted...

your own source says those are two weeks sells.

article posted Dec. 4, 2001
The report goes on to state that since its release on November 15 the Microsoft Xbox has sold a total of 556,000 units.

Read the article bro, Microsoft announced that it outsold any console in a 2 week period

but the 556,000 units does not come from Microsoft's announcement

Read more into the article

Credit Suisse First Boston, which cited NPD TRST data in claiming that in its first week of sales Nintendo sold 469,000 units of the GameCube. The report goes on to state that since its release on November 15 the Microsoft Xbox has sold a total of 556,000 units.

Remember, Microsoft never announced any actual numbers in the article. The actual date that study was concluded is not known in that article, no actual numbers were given so it's all inconcluvsive so you look at this article here

http://vgsales.wikia.com/wiki/Biggest_game_system_launches

So if you want to assume that the analyst did all that research on the 4th by contacting the stores to get the information, then go ahead but we all know that's impossible to obtain all that data in one day and then communicate with multiple different writers, including Nintendo with the numbers. So based on the other article I'm able to dig up, I'll conclude with one week, unless you have something else that can actually put a date on when that analyst obtained that information.

and you fake pasted bro, this is what the article said.

Microsoft has announced that it has sold more units of its Xbox console in its first two weeks of availability than any console to date. The company cited NPD TRST data in making its claims, but failed to release any specific sales numbers for the Xbox.

Maybe if you actually read the article you wouldn't of made a derp
---
#70jayr00lzPosted 12/9/2012 4:38:00 AM
It's too bad most of those xbox 360 sales are from people replacing their broken xbox 360s.....