If you liked the SNES, then you liked jrpgs

#1lazycomplifePosted 12/6/2012 10:20:08 PM
Nintendo should be pumping out jrpgs for the Wii u. I want the equivalent of the ds library.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC: 0691 3070 5643
#2CloudStrife630Posted 12/6/2012 10:21:28 PM
Nintendo had almost nothing to do with contributing to the JRPG collection for the SNES.
---
http://www.abload.de/img/regxzjgs.gif
#3darkqueenhelbaPosted 12/6/2012 10:22:40 PM
CloudStrife630 posted...
Nintendo had almost nothing to do with contributing to the JRPG collection for the SNES.

They had plenty to do with it. Even if they didn't plenty of their 2nd party developers did.
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#4lazycomplife(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 10:27:52 PM
We should just get every Japanese game localized. Screw region lock. I know atlus and them can only do so much though.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC: 0691 3070 5643
#5CloudStrife630Posted 12/6/2012 10:28:34 PM
darkqueenhelba posted...
CloudStrife630 posted...

They had plenty to do with it. Even if they didn't plenty of their 2nd party developers did.

---
http://www.abload.de/img/regxzjgs.gif
#6darkqueenhelbaPosted 12/6/2012 10:33:18 PM
CloudStrife630 posted...
darkqueenhelba posted...
CloudStrife630 posted...

---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#7Starwars4JPosted 12/6/2012 10:33:51 PM
CloudStrife630 posted...

Keep repeating yourself, if it didn't work the first time surely it will work the second.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#8kobalobasileusPosted 12/6/2012 11:04:55 PM
darkqueenhelba posted...
CloudStrife630 posted...
darkqueenhelba posted...
CloudStrife630 posted...

Square and Enix were never Nintendo second parties. What good SNES RPGs were first/second party besides Earthbound? None.
#9emagdnEPosted 12/6/2012 11:54:58 PM
I love SNES

I utterly ****ing hate jRPGs and wish the genre of interactive movies would just ****ing die already, the companies that produce them go under, and that their now jobless employees never find new jobs because no one would want people who were involved with the abominations that are jRPGs

I also wish people would quit defiling SNES' good name by constantly associating it with the jRPG trash that was made for it
---
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus
#10OzzieArcanePosted 12/7/2012 12:00:41 AM
emagdnE posted...
I love SNES

I utterly ****ing hate jRPGs and wish the genre of interactive movies would just ****ing die already, the companies that produce them go under, and that their now jobless employees never find new jobs because no one would want people who were involved with the abominations that are jRPGs

I also wish people would quit defiling SNES' good name by constantly associating it with the jRPG trash that was made for it

WAAAAAAHHHHH WAAAAAAAHHHH! PEOPLE LIKE SOMETHING I DON'T! WAAAAAAHHHHH!
---
Check out reviews by me and my friends at www.reviewersunknown.com