#31hydrocrush(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 11:59:46 AM
evecharmeve posted...
xseed, bring back more wild arms

also nintendo would have all rights to a lost story 2
---
black 2 FC 3998 4354 0836
#32trenkenPosted 12/7/2012 12:02:03 PM
AXKSION posted...
Square Enix so that perhaps we can get good Final Fantasy games again.

Impossible unless Square replaces their entire staff.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#33jmichaelbpPosted 12/7/2012 12:02:32 PM
Sega.

Rare's ruined, Square-Enix is a piece of **** compared to Squaresoft, Capcom been half assing their games lately.
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#34jmichaelbpPosted 12/7/2012 12:05:12 PM
StephenYap3 posted...
I'm stuck with these choices:

Konami
If Nintendo buys it, we can get Castlevania games, as well as a possible revival of Goemon and TwinBee. Especially the latter.

Sega
We'll get more Sonic games...don't know whatelse...

Capcom
We'll get more Megaman, as well as the slight possibility of Megaman: Powered Up on 3DS or Wii U. Megaman Legends 3 and Megaman Universe? Come on, Capcom. The Wii U is born. You have no choice.

Square Enix
Well, like AXKSION said, we can get Final Fantasy games straight out of our granny's oven.

Rare
Oh, yes. Rare, PLEASE COME BACK!!!! We need another Banjo-Kazooie!!!! Also, another Diddy Kong Racing would be good.

Rare is a shell of its former self.
The people who were there troughthe SNES to N64 era are gone, and we're left with a team that can only make crappy sports games for Kinect.
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#35guedesbrawlPosted 12/7/2012 12:06:43 PM
as much as i like banjo,i'd prefer persona exclusivity,so i'd say atlus.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#36Prince ShondronaiPosted 12/7/2012 12:09:21 PM
Capcom. Clean house, straighten 'em out, and get us some new MegaMan games.
---
One of us. One of us. One of us.
#37Soanevalcke6Posted 12/7/2012 12:11:14 PM
Capcom, definitely

Devil May Cry (Not the S***ty Reboot), Street Fighter, vs. Capcom, Ace Attorney, Bionic Commando, Breath of Fire, Okami, Monster Hunter, Power Stone, Resident Evil, Viewtiful Joe, Dead Rising, and Onimusha.
---
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
I'm a Genre-Pro. Great Music: http://tinyurl.com/d8f78ax
#38nilesthebravePosted 12/7/2012 12:17:17 PM
emagdnE posted...
EA is better than half the companies you listed

anyway, Nintendo should buy whichever company from which the purchases will lead to the biggest loss of money, and thus, force Iwata to step down because, hey, if he cut his salary over 3DS not profiting over the economy, then surely, taking responsibility for something that is completely his fault should involve him getting replaced.....

Square Enix so that perhaps we can get good Final Fantasy games again.

"again" implies the things in question ever existed

FF has always been the objectively absolute worst franchise, bar none, and it's an interactive movie franchise, not a video game franchise

maybe if you learned something about proper writing, you'd be able to see this

lol this guy
---
Anti-boner is a dangerous material. I isolated pure anti-boner and that is the reason why Germany has negative population growth.-Benamingaska
#39hydrocrush(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 12:22:49 PM
Prince Shondronai posted...
Capcom. Clean house, straighten 'em out, and get us some new MegaMan games.

maybe bring back battle network
---
black 2 FC 3998 4354 0836
#40GoombaXPosted 12/7/2012 3:48:44 PM
jmichaelbp posted...
Sega.

Rare's ruined, Square-Enix is a piece of **** compared to Squaresoft, Capcom been half assing their games lately.

You miss the point were nintendo would control the IP's. not them
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it