Wii U sold a grand total of 425,000 it's launch week

#21Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/7/2012 1:06:35 AM
Lemmywinks13 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Lemmywinks13 posted...

What else can I compare exactly? I know you're a troll, but at least use your brain if you are gonna troll.

Compare it to those systems also since you wanna bring things that's irrelevant

Wait until next year to bring it up if you want to compare launches of current generation systems

I'm just trying to figure out how people like you can claim it's a failure when it sold more than 360 and PS3's launch months, two systems of which are not failures. You best find another angle to approach this one from because you are failing big time.

because for one, the 360 sold out in like two days and did not get more until December, and the PS3 was priced extremely high, so of course the sales would be low.

I never said it's a failure, I just said the console is garbage compared to a PC

I still like consoles but they're technically inferior to a PC by a large amount
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#22Lemmywinks13(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 1:07:21 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#23Lemmywinks13(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 1:08:42 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Lemmywinks13 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Lemmywinks13 posted...

What else can I compare exactly? I know you're a troll, but at least use your brain if you are gonna troll.

Wait until next year to bring it up if you want to compare launches of current generation systems

I'm just trying to figure out how people like you can claim it's a failure when it sold more than 360 and PS3's launch months, two systems of which are not failures. You best find another angle to approach this one from because you are failing big time.

because for one, the 360 sold out in like two days and did not get more until December, and the PS3 was priced extremely high, so of course the sales would be low.

I never said it's a failure, I just said the console is garbage compared to a PC

I still like consoles but they're technically inferior to a PC by a large amount

Wii U sold out too. Got restocked in December. Go troll somewhere else.
#24Lemmywinks13(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 1:13:06 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Lemmywinks13 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Lemmywinks13 posted...

Shocking that consoles that are 1/3 the price of PC's are technically inferior. Genius. My consoles are waaay more powerful than my PC...cause I don't have an expensive gaming PC.

And I don't think Sony was saying the PS3 would underperform that much at launch so saying of course it wasn't going to sell is just you using hindsight. After having the highest selling console of all time I don't think it was that obvious it was going to sell so low.
#25Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/7/2012 1:14:35 AM
Lemmywinks13 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Lemmywinks13 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Lemmywinks13 posted...

Wii U sold out too. Got restocked in December. Go troll somewhere else.

It's been reported that it's been on the shelf pretty much all over the country before December

Even my Walmart had Wii's two weeks ago sitting on the shelf
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#26Lemmywinks13(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 1:19:29 AM
You obviously want to see the Wii U fail. Why are you here so much? Is it that fun to try and tear down the things that strangers enjoy more than you?

PC board is that way --------->
#27Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/7/2012 1:21:46 AM
Lemmywinks13 posted...
You obviously want to see the Wii U fail. Why are you here so much? Is it that fun to try and tear down the things that strangers enjoy more than you?

I have a Wii U..

I just don't see the need for topics such as this, who cares how much it sold it's first week. It's sold about the same as mostly all the other consoles, give or take. Nothing impressive, not like it sold a million it's first week
---
#28Lemmywinks13(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 1:25:11 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Lemmywinks13 posted...

I have a Wii U..

I just don't see the need for topics such as this, who cares how much it sold it's first week. It's sold about the same as mostly all the other consoles, give or take. Nothing impressive, not like it sold a million it's first week

There is a topic with over 100 replies calling the sales a failure. Just figured I would show that you can spin the numbers either way. I agree, the numbers this early mean very little either way.
#29Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/7/2012 1:30:08 AM
Lemmywinks13 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Lemmywinks13 posted...

I have a Wii U..

There is a topic with over 100 replies calling the sales a failure. Just figured I would show that you can spin the numbers either way. I agree, the numbers this early mean very little either way.

It's honestly a hassle seeing either topic to be honest.

Sales really mean nothing during a launch of a system unless they ship a million and only sell 400k, then it's a fail but that's not the case.

I'm critical but not that critical to point out sales failures when it might' havenot completely sold out in small parts of the country but sold out enough to hurt sales in larger population areas
---
#30Lemmywinks13(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 1:35:05 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Lemmywinks13 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Lemmywinks13 posted...

I have a Wii U..

It's honestly a hassle seeing either topic to be honest.

Sales really mean nothing during a launch of a system unless they ship a million and only sell 400k, then it's a fail but that's not the case.

I'm critical but not that critical to point out sales failures when it might' havenot completely sold out in small parts of the country but sold out enough to hurt sales in larger population areas

Well now you are making more sense to me lol. Guess I'm too quick to judge after glancing at the sad state this board has been in lately.

I don't think the Wii U launch was a success or a failure. It basically sold everything it shipped but that won't matter if it doesn't keep selling. Just so much negative I prefer to look at the glass half full.