Im 24 and still play Nintendo. Do I need help?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Im 24 and still play Nintendo. Do I need help?
3 years ago#1
Its getting harder and harder to show off Nintendo games to other friends when im getting older...
Haaaaaaaaadouken!
3 years ago#2
If you're 24 and still worry about whether your interests are age appropriate... yes, you do need help.
3 years ago#3
24 and still caring what other people think of you? Haven't you learned anything by now?
3 years ago#4
TKUKG posted...
24 and still caring what other people think of you? Haven't you learned anything by now?

Well, I wouldn't go that far. Everyone cares what people think of them.
3 years ago#5
You are 24 and are allowed to play what the F******* games you want.
This is not the school where you have to pretend to only play M-rated games to be with the cool kids gang...
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
3 years ago#6
I'm 25... you're fine.. no one is gonna judge you because you play video games at your age...

To make you feel better (this isn't sarcastic or insulting you) Im 25 and still play Pokemon, a friend of mine is few years older than me and he plays Pokemon.

Don't worry what others think...
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 14
3 years ago#7
There was actually a poll on this board at one point and I think it showed most people were in their 20s.

edit, here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/64813877
3 years ago#8
I'm 29, play Nintendo and never cared about ppl calling it "kiddy"
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
3 years ago#9
jedinat posted...
TKUKG posted...

Well, I wouldn't go that far. Everyone cares what people think of them.

No they don't. I'm older than you and I don't give a toss what people think of the things I do.
You'll find out soon enough that the people who judge you in that manner aren't worth knowing.
3 years ago#10
No you don't need help. if you enjoy the games go for it.

Personally I think I'm dropping Nintendo this gen. Not that I go "I'm all grown up now so I can't play theese games". I simply just didn't enjoy the Wii, and it felt like a waste of money.
The Wii U and the 3DS isn't impressive enough so I'm thinking of just skipping them alltogether
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Im 24 and still play Nintendo. Do I need help?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived