Im 24 and still play Nintendo. Do I need help?

#11AXKSIONPosted 12/7/2012 3:36:19 AM
If someone I was with face to face IRL called Nintendo kiddy, I would slap them in the facehole.
---
http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/Nintendo.png http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/SMRPG.jpg
#12ChipChippersonPosted 12/7/2012 3:37:15 AM
TKUKG posted...
jedinat posted...
TKUKG posted...
24 and still caring what other people think of you? Haven't you learned anything by now?

Well, I wouldn't go that far. Everyone cares what people think of them.

No they don't. I'm older than you and I don't give a toss what people think of the things I do.
You'll find out soon enough that the people who judge you in that manner aren't worth knowing.

Agree. I'm almost 35, anybody who would rag on my interests at this point in my life is immediately blown off, I don't have time for that high school ****. I play Nintendo and Mario games and I love it. Anybody who can't enjoy light hearted or 'childish' things is a bore.
---
"We live in an amazing, amazing world and it's wasted on the crappiest generation of just spoiled idiots that don't care"~Louis CK
#13GencoilPosted 12/7/2012 3:37:52 AM
I'm 28 and still play Nintendo, many of my friends do too. And I'm gonna keep on playing Nintendo games as long as I can.
---
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil
#14DeathSoul2000Posted 12/7/2012 3:38:52 AM
i'm 24 and have 2 i see on a regular basis, both 25. they don't care i like nintendo. heck one of them plays mkwii every time he comes round. moral of the story is, if your friends judge you for playing nintendo, they're dicks.
#15TKUKGPosted 12/7/2012 3:41:04 AM
Gaming should be fun and should not be a fashion or popularity statement.
#16TediousMattPosted 12/7/2012 3:45:08 AM
exile2000 posted...
Its getting harder and harder to show off Nintendo games to other friends when im getting older...

Older people are more tolerable to Nintendo games and the brand. If a non-fan thinks games are childish, then they think all games are childish.

I was called childish when somebody walked in on me playing God of War. <_<
#17xNewAgeWarriorxPosted 12/7/2012 4:34:41 AM
If someone I was with face to face IRL called Nintendo kiddy, I would slap them in the facehole.

DO YOU EVEN LIFT.
---
We used to be the wealthy elite until the "articulate dialog" tax.Now we can't afford stones for stone soup.
#18shockwavemattyPosted 12/7/2012 4:44:21 AM
I'm 33, and I couldn't care what anyone thinks...
#19New LinkPosted 12/7/2012 5:39:50 AM
Theres an old quote, Ill prabably butcher it but:

"When I was a young boy, I used to hide in my closet and read fairy tales. Now that I've grown, I read my fairy tales proudly."
---
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!
Sieh nur wie ich laufen kann... Mich fängst du nicht, ich bin der Lebkuchenmann!
#20teknic1200Posted 12/7/2012 6:02:27 AM
exile2000 posted...
Its getting harder and harder to show off Nintendo games to other friends when im getting older...

dang, your just a kid.

I was born the same age as pong, and one of my friends did have a four game pong machine hooked up to his TV..
---
Today is the Tomorrow you were promised Yesterday