Im 24 and still play Nintendo. Do I need help?

#41motorazrv3xxxPosted 12/7/2012 6:39:29 AM
There's nothing wrong with enjoying Nintendo at whatever age. The problem is where you're so obsessed with them you begin to attack others just because they don't share your obsession.
---
Official Nintendo Defense Force Member
#42itis41269Posted 12/7/2012 6:41:47 AM
exile2000 posted...
Its getting harder and harder to show off Nintendo games to other friends when im getting older...

Get new friends
---
"Nanaki is Nanaki"
#43hyjinx17Posted 12/7/2012 6:44:26 AM
hmm. Am I to old for nintendo? "No who cares what people think" "people who judge you are worthless" etc...

odd

I get trashed constantly on this site for being a Brony. Guess there's a double standard. "It doesn't matter what you like, or what other people think...unless its something I don't like, in which case I will flame to no end"
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony. The only argument I will accept is for Twilight Sparkle.
#44DrakemoodPosted 12/7/2012 6:48:50 AM
hyjinx17 posted...
hmm. Am I to old for nintendo? "No who cares what people think" "people who judge you are worthless" etc...

odd

I get trashed constantly on this site for being a Brony. Guess there's a double standard. "It doesn't matter what you like, or what other people think...unless its something I don't like, in which case I will flame to no end"

yeah some people just a hypocrite
---
Lavinia + Big Sister + Blood Thirst + Tank Mastery > Aliasse + Selvaria + Alicia
#45bryseitzPosted 12/7/2012 6:49:42 AM
I still love Nintendo but it can be somewhat alarming to think of their refusal to make progress in some regards. Didn't really think of it in those terms until reading this article about their comfort zone.

Great read: http://ahorizontalmyth.wordpress.com/2012/12/06/the-game-remains-the-same-marios-2d-comfort-zone/
#46niels200683Posted 12/7/2012 6:54:20 AM
Which games do you have?
Any decent ones I don't own - and I will be glad to help you - believe me, after I help you, you will be unable to play them anymore.
---
Nintendo Wii: Putting the 'p' in 'Epic'.
-Curse all these sock-eating gnomes!-
#47TedCandymanPosted 12/7/2012 6:59:20 AM
I'm 26 and I play video games on the reg. I just bought a Sega Saturn not too long ago. I love old school RPGs. I don't think you'd figure that I was a sucker for video games and RPGs just by looking at me. You know you like the stuff you're into. Just do you.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/TedCandyman/games
PSN: SecretSuperstar
#48phineasfoolPosted 12/7/2012 7:29:25 AM
hyjinx17 posted...

odd

There's nothing wrong with being a Brony in and of itself. It's just the ones who feel the need to force into everything. Basically the fanboys for lack of a better term right now.

I'm 40 and enjoy all sorts of games. I also watch various cartoons and collect figures. My wife also games and loves Hello Kitty stuff. So basically do what you enjoy as long as it isn't hurting others and don't judge others for what they enjoy.
---
"Take a dump on the face of common sense"
PSN - Phineasfool GT- Phineasfool
#49cavebear56Posted 12/7/2012 7:44:02 AM
Yes you do.

You need to reevaluate yourself.

"There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will."

~Epictetus~

I lift weights, take long rides on my motorcycle, travel a lot and also watch anime, paint models (GW/Privateer Press) and play Mario.

Do I have kids and people my age that poke fun at my interests? Sure but outside of just them getting to know me (my actions) I can't change how they think nor do I care enough to do it. If it happens it will.

We're all clay to be molded and it's constant. Never static. The choice we have to make is do we let others dictate how to mold us? Or do we choose to do so ourselves?
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
#50George TrevorPosted 12/7/2012 7:48:28 AM
TC, i'm 30 and i can't wait for the new mario kart to be released on wiiu... will probably buy a wiiu this holiday.

I have friends who are older then me and they are most likely playing their wiiu right now as i write this.

I don't think you need to worry
---
My Biohazard - RE Collection: youtu.be/1RpMCJiLUck
My Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/AlienGenotype