Stop complaing about the WIIU.

#1snowwolf776Posted 12/7/2012 5:22:37 AM
You should be happy you got one,and got to play it. I have one,but its sounding like i might not ever get to play mine. we are going to long island NY for Christmas,and now my parents are talking about doing our christmas at home when we get back on the 28th. What if the end of the world really happens on dec.21st?

Here is something to really complain about.

First my poor dog will be without his familey,and then on top of that i will never got to play my WiiU. So please stop complining about how WiiU.

Do i belieave the worlde is going to end then,kindof. That would be my kindof luck though if i have to wait,and open mine until the 28th,the world would end on the 21st.

I'm hopeing,maybe my luck will change this year,and im worried for nothing.
#2BonezWellPosted 12/7/2012 5:26:57 AM
What makes you think your dog would survive the end of the world? It'll die.
---
Please note: The above post may contain sarcasm.
Please use your senses to determine if this is the case or not.
#3JimmyMimpsonPosted 12/7/2012 5:33:46 AM
Dude, it ain't gonna happen. People have given a date for the end of the world at least once or twice each century for all of time. What makes you think this will be any different? Heck, y2k was more probable than this!
---
"Thank God Bramble Blast is such an epic track or else I would be beating my kielbasa against a waffle iron by this point."-ResidentEvilKoala
#4RyuuHou25Posted 12/7/2012 5:35:07 AM
snowwolf776 posted...
You should be happy you got one,and got to play it. I have one,but its sounding like i might not ever get to play mine. we are going to long island NY for Christmas,and now my parents are talking about doing our christmas at home when we get back on the 28th. What if the end of the world really happens on dec.21st?

Here is something to really complain about.

First my poor dog will be without his familey,and then on top of that i will never got to play my WiiU. So please stop complining about how WiiU.

Do i belieave the worlde is going to end then,kindof. That would be my kindof luck though if i have to wait,and open mine until the 28th,the world would end on the 21st.

I'm hopeing,maybe my luck will change this year,and im worried for nothing.

If you have one, why aren't you playing it right this second then?
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#5snowwolf776(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 5:46:13 AM
I know my dog would die,but he would be alone without his familey. I would prefer to be with my whole familey if the world ends. I'm not playing mine because its a Christmas present under the tree wrapped up. Its from my parents,only reson i know about it is cause i was there for the pre-order,and pick up. I didn't say i thought for sure the world would end,i said kindof,and that it would be my luck for that to happen. I'm hopeing though that my luck will change this year.
#6RyuuHou25Posted 12/7/2012 5:49:43 AM
snowwolf776 posted...
I know my dog would die,but he would be alone without his familey. I would prefer to be with my whole familey if the world ends. I'm not playing mine because its a Christmas present under the tree wrapped up. Its from my parents,only reson i know about it is cause i was there for the pre-order,and pick up. I didn't say i thought for sure the world would end,i said kindof,and that it would be my luck for that to happen. I'm hopeing though that my luck will change this year.

Family. It's family. There's no e in there. Stop putting the letter e in words that don't have it.

Secondly, from the sounds of it, your family seems pretty well off and I'm guessing you're not going and staying in some seedy motel and you're probably flying there, yes? Count your blessings for petes sake.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#7Azure_lKitePosted 12/7/2012 5:50:20 AM
I like how you spell family, TC.
---
"It's a tradition unique to JRPG fanbases to discuss the virginity of characters." - SetsunaFSeiiei
BBCP HYYYYYPE
#8ChipChippersonPosted 12/7/2012 5:50:43 AM
JimmyMimpson posted...
Dude, it ain't gonna happen. People have given a date for the end of the world at least once or twice each century for all of time. What makes you think this will be any different? Heck, y2k was more probable than this!

Not only Y2K but things like a bird flu pandemic were/are infinitely more probable. This 2012 stuff is literally based on nonsense and I don't know how many more times everyone from archeologists to NASA scientists have to come out and debunk it.
---
"We live in an amazing, amazing world and it's wasted on the crappiest generation of just spoiled idiots that don't care"~Louis CK
#9Rasputin77Posted 12/7/2012 7:27:46 AM
Not only Y2K but things like a bird flu pandemic were/are infinitely more probable.

Pandemic? Probably more like a potdemic, or somethin', tss tsss...
---
"Kids yammering on about "trolls" WAY more than actual troll posts made." - Wii U board, 11/18/12-12/9/12
TL;DR = My parents; failed me.
#10The Next LevelPosted 12/7/2012 7:34:19 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events
---
3V3T2