My get a Wii U have some questions...

#11AndehPandyPosted 12/7/2012 12:11:26 PM
joeskeletor posted...
wiseguy100 posted...
Lord_Valkire posted...
Ignore that guy^

I'd say get BO2 and play with the gamepad, I hear its better than the pro

And nah, no accesories needed, though a screen protector would be fine (Though I personally hate them)

so because your opinion differs to mine, that means he should ignore it. idiot.

Your opinion sucks just because you originaly said not to get a screen protector its a must have unless you love scratched up screens .

Ignore these two
#12_FalstaffPosted 12/7/2012 12:18:42 PM
Ignore everyone and buy whatever you think you'll be happiest with. Then, you can take responsibility for your choices, whether you like the games or not.

I like the gamepad for Black Ops 2. It feels natural after getting used to the button configuration. Certainly nothing to complain about.
---
9 days to go, and I'm out of here.
#13NikraPosted 12/7/2012 1:34:03 PM
_Falstaff posted...
Ignore everyone and buy whatever you think you'll be happiest with. Then, you can take responsibility for your choices, whether you like the games or not.

I like the gamepad for Black Ops 2. It feels natural after getting used to the button configuration. Certainly nothing to complain about.

If he should ignore everyone, why on earth would he create this topic in the first place. doh.
#14Guesswhofoo2Posted 12/7/2012 1:44:14 PM
Black Ops 2 works great on Wii U. Just try out the different controllers and see what you prefer.

I highly recommend ZombiU too. It is a great game