I'm not worried about the Wii U graphics.

#1digiblasterPosted 12/7/2012 7:36:57 AM
I bought Trine 2 the other day, and I was blown away by how good it looked. This was a day one title, and it looked fantastic. It's logical to expect that in a couple of years even Trine 2 won't look anything special, and that's a nice thought.

Sure, PC gaming and all that, but I don't think much needs to be done to graphics any more. I'm more than happy with what the Wii U can do at the moment, and I can't honestly comprehend how every game for the other next-gen consoles will look considerably better than the Wii U.
#2AndehPandyPosted 12/7/2012 7:38:15 AM
Reassurance topic. Move on everyone!
#3b1gt0nePosted 12/7/2012 7:39:48 AM
AndehPandy posted...

Nintenvy is strong with this one
#4PigfartsPosted 12/7/2012 7:43:37 AM
AndehPandy posted...

^ this.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#5PyjamaHeroPosted 12/7/2012 8:16:57 AM
AndehPandy posted...

I believe the word you're looking for is WiiUssurance.
---
A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.
#6ArturiaZweiPosted 12/7/2012 8:17:08 AM
I'm not worried about them either, I've spent more time on games like Angry Birds, Minecraft and less frustrating retro games than I have on... flashier titles.

I look for fun with a hint of "artistic direction". I don't need Pixar quality or photo-realism, I have the outdoors and specifically larpers throwing death spell packets at me... for that...
#7Killeryoshi8Posted 12/7/2012 8:21:14 AM
b1gt0ne posted...
AndehPandy posted...

Nintenvy is strong with this one

Tryhard.
---
OUYA - The new game console
Kerbal Space Program
#8ElGadoPosted 12/7/2012 8:21:22 AM
How can anyone not be worried about the graphics when they are 7 years old? Nintendo fanboys are really sticking their head in the sand like what happened with the Wii won't happen again?
#9ArturiaZweiPosted 12/7/2012 8:28:00 AM
ElGado posted...
How can anyone not be worried about the graphics when they are 7 years old? Nintendo fanboys are really sticking their head in the sand like what happened with the Wii won't happen again?

Not to be "that guy", but it did sell the most hardware units and play host to some of the best selling game of all time. It even sold on Black Friday and while later in its life received a number of very good third party titles.

I would like the Wii U to be supported a little better throughout its life, but if what happened with the Wii happens again, it'd be okay.

Micro/Sony consoles may end up being more powerful, but i'm looking for games not specs and as it stands, the Wii U is at LEAST passable from a capabilities perspective. I mean, its stronger (but clocked slower) than Ps/360.
#10Rasputin77Posted 12/7/2012 8:37:46 AM(edited)
TC... trying to share honest thoughts on this website, is like trying to talk like an adult to THIS -- http://alturl.com/ja7xm

Don't bother. ;) However, I will say I'm not worried either. I got the Wii U for awesome local multiplayer (which it has). Graphics will come when I get the next PS.
---
"Kids yammering on about "trolls" WAY more than actual troll posts made." - Wii U board, 11/18/12-12/9/12
TL;DR = My parents; failed me.