Europeans cannot buy or view 18+ content at certain times

#11StealthTifaPosted 12/7/2012 10:43:55 AM
bump
---
GamerTag = Stealth David (Friends Request with no message = Decline)
#12Red_hot_smasherPosted 12/7/2012 11:37:31 AM
joeskeletor posted...
Blame the country not nintendo. EU countries are censoring dictatores as they always have and will be and the bad thing is the citizens just let it happen bunch of voiceless panzies.

Says the person from a country where you can't show breast surgery on daytime TV without turning it into a blurry mess. A country which tried to censor the Internet.

Just saying.
---
www.avaaz.org, www.allout.org, www.amnesty.org
All these organizations for human rights, and yet noone cares about the victims of copyright law. ;,(
#13Baha05Posted 12/7/2012 11:39:51 AM
Red_hot_smasher posted...
Says the person from a country where you can't show breast surgery on daytime TV without turning it into a blurry mess. A country which tried to censor the Internet.

Just saying.

Fact of the matter is that if there is a law in Europe about this, Nintendo HAS to obey said law. Just like they have to do here, or Africa, or China, Canada, Mexico, etc.
---
"LOL fail, SMG and GTA5 aren't even from the same decade. gj." - War_Fail
#14NikraPosted 12/7/2012 11:44:26 AM(edited)
Red_hot_smasher posted...
joeskeletor posted...
Blame the country not nintendo. EU countries are censoring dictatores as they always have and will be and the bad thing is the citizens just let it happen bunch of voiceless panzies.

Just saying.

Yeah. and we constantly hear the "Bleep" sound whenever they say a "bad" word. that would never happen in my country on tv shows.
#15ChargrilledPosted 12/7/2012 11:44:15 AM
No law I'm aware of causing this

if there were it would be applied to other digital platforms aswell, and it most certainly is not.

of course its Nintendo assuming that all adults, and only adults, are always awake from 11pm to 3am. Lol
---
GT : DeadJericho / PSN : Focalpoint /
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
#16squatch22Posted 12/7/2012 11:57:57 AM
Petey_Meanis posted...
seriously, use search and close this topic.

He wont do that. He likes his copied topics.
This wont be the last time we see this topic either, theres more trolls to copy it.
---
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#17link5003Posted 12/7/2012 12:00:46 PM
squatch22 posted...
Petey_Meanis posted...

This wont be the last time we see this topic either, theres more trolls to copy it.

He already posted in the other topic before posting this rehash. No ones going to enforce the TOS on trolls though.
---
3DS Friend Code: 1461 - 6679 - 3387
Please PM me with your Friend Code if this is not a FC thread and I'll do my best to add you.
#18PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 12/7/2012 1:31:20 PM
squatch22 posted...
Petey_Meanis posted...

haha So sensitive. Except for when you're on the Vita board...hmm
---
"You still play SNES & Genesis games? Yeah, they are terrible by today's standard. Graphics sells .. like it or not." - nariusseldon
#19squatch22Posted 12/7/2012 1:33:19 PM
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
squatch22 posted...
Petey_Meanis posted...

Sensitive? Nope.
Just saying, this topic will be repeated at least 3 more times.
---
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#20PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 12/7/2012 1:37:47 PM
squatch22 posted...
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
squatch22 posted...
Petey_Meanis posted...

Sensitive? Nope.
Just saying, this topic will be repeated at least 3 more times.

...and about the Vita board? What are your motives sir? I don't troll any board with negativity. Eventually I'm going to try out the WiiU. If I don't like it, you won't see me over here spreading negativity. Why do you do it over there?
---
"You still play SNES & Genesis games? Yeah, they are terrible by today's standard. Graphics sells .. like it or not." - nariusseldon