sonic racing's framerate is poor.

#31shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 11:01:56 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#32T3H_1337_N1NJ4Posted 12/7/2012 11:03:46 AM
shaunme posted...
T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...
For everyone who's saying it doesn't have frame rate drops, just go play Rogue's Landing. At the second lap onwards the frame rate goes to hell.

I love the game, but it does have frame rate problems.

the people saying it dosen't are disgusting nintendrones who would die for nintendo, pathetic.

There a lot of people that can't distinguish between 30 and 60 fps. There's no need to call them "disguting nintendrones". I kinda irks me to have to agree with you when half of what you say is pure trolling. But it's a fact. It does have frame rate drops.
---
To err is human, but to really screw things up you need a computer!
NNID: CodenameGreyFox
#33Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/7/2012 11:05:21 AM
shaunme posted...
RahzarX posted...
Wrong. Your TV must have an issue or something.

It runs at a solid 30 fps. The majority of reviews confirm this.

If it runs at 30 fps solidly on my Wii U, you'd be damn sure it will on EVERYONE elses.

Trolling?

nintendo defense troll confirmed.

Shaunme's accusation confirmed
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#34DGM09Posted 12/7/2012 11:05:31 AM
Maybe this would be better if the Wii U had a third 680 just for PhysX.
---
Bang.
#35Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/7/2012 11:08:41 AM
Nintendo fansite even confirms

http://www.nintendolife.com/reviews/wiiu/sonic_and_all_stars_racing_transformed

"During some of the busier tracks there’s a slight drop in smoothness as the frame rate fluctuates."

http://mynintendonews.com/2012/09/28/sumo-digital-says-sonic-racing-transformed-wii-u-frame-rate-problems-are-sorted/
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#36shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 11:12:16 AM
T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...
shaunme posted...
T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...
For everyone who's saying it doesn't have frame rate drops, just go play Rogue's Landing. At the second lap onwards the frame rate goes to hell.

the people saying it dosen't are disgusting nintendrones who would die for nintendo, pathetic.

There a lot of people that can't distinguish between 30 and 60 fps. There's no need to call them "disguting nintendrones". I kinda irks me to have to agree with you when half of what you say is pure trolling. But it's a fact. It does have frame rate drops.

i am not trolling i just cannot stand people who lie to protect a company !! its beyond pathetic .
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb corsair vengence // 3x MSI GTX 680 LIGHTNINGS2gb sli // 850watt ocz gamexstream // 1tb samsung spinpoint //w8pro
#37shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 11:13:36 AM
DGM09 posted...
Maybe this would be better if the Wii U had a third 680 just for PhysX.

maybe if it had 1 .
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb corsair vengence // 3x MSI GTX 680 LIGHTNINGS2gb sli // 850watt ocz gamexstream // 1tb samsung spinpoint //w8pro
#38MegagunstarmanPosted 12/7/2012 11:15:24 AM
shaunme posted...
T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...

Yeah. I don't know why they can't accept that the Wii U version has framerate problems when it's known that every console version has framerate problems.
---
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11
#39DGM09Posted 12/7/2012 11:16:19 AM
maybe if it had 1 .

I had to phrase it like that, otherwise it would be too subtle for you.
---
Bang.
#40meiyukiPosted 12/7/2012 11:16:24 AM
Maybe if you got down off your high horse and stopped believing you can read everyone's minds and know exactly what their motives are you'd come off as more reasonable. I've played the game a ton, I've got almost all the stars, being most staff ghosts, and won every GP at S rank. I can say I've honestly never noticed any framerate drops, maybe I'm just not looking hard enough, but honestly if I have to look for them that speaks for itself.

You've got other players, and multiple websites also saying they don't notice it. And yet when someone disagrees with you you scream insults at them. Reasonable people who are secure in their positions don't do that.