sonic racing's framerate is poor.

#41teknic1200Posted 12/7/2012 10:17:23 AM
Reflex-Arc posted...
I haven't noticed any frame rate issues yet. It's been smooth like butter for me during the 3 hours or so I've put into it.

Very fun game.

same here, it has faults but the game is gorgeous! I've put over 40 hours in online and off and have played in all of the events.

The framerate is not an issue.
---
Today is the Tomorrow you were promised Yesterday
#42T3H_1337_N1NJ4Posted 12/7/2012 10:19:47 AM
meiyuki posted...
Maybe if you got down off your high horse and stopped believing you can read everyone's minds and know exactly what their motives are you'd come off as more reasonable. I've played the game a ton, I've got almost all the stars, being most staff ghosts, and won every GP at S rank. I can say I've honestly never noticed any framerate drops, maybe I'm just not looking hard enough, but honestly if I have to look for them that speaks for itself.

You've got other players, and multiple websites also saying they don't notice it. And yet when someone disagrees with you you scream insults at them. Reasonable people who are secure in their positions don't do that.

Well, yes. He's not behaving as he should. But they're wrong and he's still right.

The game should play the same in all consoles, so if I see the drops at Rogue's Landing, everyone else should have them too.

Another track that's a complete disaster is the Samba de Amigo Classic track.
---
To err is human, but to really screw things up you need a computer!
NNID: CodenameGreyFox
#43shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 10:21:26 AM
meiyuki posted...
Maybe if you got down off your high horse and stopped believing you can read everyone's minds and know exactly what their motives are you'd come off as more reasonable. I've played the game a ton, I've got almost all the stars, being most staff ghosts, and won every GP at S rank. I can say I've honestly never noticed any framerate drops, maybe I'm just not looking hard enough, but honestly if I have to look for them that speaks for itself.

You've got other players, and multiple websites also saying they don't notice it. And yet when someone disagrees with you you scream insults at them. Reasonable people who are secure in their positions don't do that.

rahzarX Was not reasonable a called me a troll.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb corsair vengence // 3x MSI GTX 680 LIGHTNINGS2gb sli // 850watt ocz gamexstream // 1tb samsung spinpoint //w8pro
#44lgiPosted 12/7/2012 10:21:46 AM
So what's the issue here? Some reviewers are noticing some frame drops, but not the users. See, this is why I don't trust user reviews. Fans like to say "Don't trust reviewer's, they're paid for their opinion". But a user review will never mention technical issues such as frame rate issues.
#45DGM09Posted 12/7/2012 10:22:03 AM
I wish I were as cool as meiyuki so that I could turn a slideshow into an action-packed movie.
---
Bang.
#46shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 10:23:25 AM
T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...
meiyuki posted...

Well, yes. He's not behaving as he should. But they're wrong and he's still right.

The game should play the same in all consoles, so if I see the drops at Rogue's Landing, everyone else should have them too.

i guess me and you have broken wii u's .
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb corsair vengence // 3x MSI GTX 680 LIGHTNINGS2gb sli // 850watt ocz gamexstream // 1tb samsung spinpoint //w8pro
#47meiyukiPosted 12/7/2012 10:27:41 AM
T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...

The problem is the ridiculous hyperbole, it makes your claims unbelievable. Perhaps the game has framerate drops, there's no fps counter so exact values arn't quantifiable which leaves it up to perception. The fact that it's not obvious to all but a tiny handful of people shows your hyperbole as just that. Reading your statements you'd think the game drops to 7 fps or something, and I'm not really even sure the game ever drops below 24 if it does at all.
#48T3H_1337_N1NJ4Posted 12/7/2012 10:29:52 AM
Do you have the game? If no, shut up.

If yes, go play the two tracks I mentioned. It goes constant 20 or less. It's very noticeable.
---
#49meiyukiPosted 12/7/2012 10:32:03 AM
T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...

If yes, go play the two tracks I mentioned. It goes constant 20 or less. It's very noticeable.

So you're not actually reading the posts you're quoting.
#50T3H_1337_N1NJ4Posted 12/7/2012 10:33:55 AM
meiyuki posted...
T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...

So you're not actually reading the posts you're quoting.

You don't have the game? Ok. Shut up.
---