sonic racing's framerate is poor.

#51shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 10:34:05 AM
T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...
Do you have the game? If no, shut up.

If yes, go play the two tracks I mentioned. It goes constant 20 or less. It's very noticeable.

i just played the skies of arcardia track to see, the first bend through the town and the fps drops noticeably,by the 3rd lap it looks around 20fps.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb corsair vengence // 3x MSI GTX 680 LIGHTNINGS2gb sli // 850watt ocz gamexstream // 1tb samsung spinpoint //w8pro
#52T3H_1337_N1NJ4Posted 12/7/2012 10:35:38 AM
shaunme posted...
T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...

If yes, go play the two tracks I mentioned. It goes constant 20 or less. It's very noticeable.

i just played the skies of arcardia track to see, the first bend through the town and the fps drops noticeably,by the 3rd lap it looks around 20fps.

Exactly. From the second lap onward it goes down like hell.
---
To err is human, but to really screw things up you need a computer!
NNID: CodenameGreyFox
#53meiyukiPosted 12/7/2012 10:35:54 AM
T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...
meiyuki posted...
T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...

So you're not actually reading the posts you're quoting.

You don't have the game? Ok. Shut up.

Ok I gave you a chance to not make a fool of yourself, but I guess it's too late.
#54T3H_1337_N1NJ4Posted 12/7/2012 10:37:22 AM
meiyuki posted...
T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...
meiyuki posted...
T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...

Ok I gave you a chance to not make a fool of yourself, but I guess it's too late.

Why are you even posting?
---
#55shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 10:39:13 AM
meiyuki posted...
T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...
meiyuki posted...
T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...

so basically you are saying we perceive things better than you and are therefore superior, ok thats cool.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb corsair vengence // 3x MSI GTX 680 LIGHTNINGS2gb sli // 850watt ocz gamexstream // 1tb samsung spinpoint //w8pro
#56meiyukiPosted 12/7/2012 10:43:23 AM
T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...

See if you actually spent some time to read posts you're quoting instead of blindly raging you might have read this line from a post you yourself quoted:

I've played the game a ton, I've got almost all the stars, being most staff ghosts, and won every GP at S rank.

Barring the typo it's right there. The fact that instead of defending your position you instead fly off the rails and start attacking people suggests you can't defend it. At least not the ridiculous hyperbole of it for sure. Perhaps one day you'll learn to properly read what you're responding to instead of blindly shouting things in vain hope that you can win with attacks instead of facts.
#57DGM09Posted 12/7/2012 10:45:36 AM

---
Bang.
#58T3H_1337_N1NJ4Posted 12/7/2012 10:49:50 AM(edited)
meiyuki posted...
T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...

See if you actually spent some time to read posts you're quoting instead of blindly raging you might have read this line from a post you yourself quoted:

I've played the game a ton, I've got almost all the stars, being most staff ghosts, and won every GP at S rank.

Barring the typo it's right there. The fact that instead of defending your position you instead fly off the rails and start attacking people suggests you can't defend it. At least not the ridiculous hyperbole of it for sure. Perhaps one day you'll learn to properly read what you're responding to instead of blindly shouting things in vain hope that you can win with attacks instead of facts.

The fact that you assume I give you enough importance to associate one of your posts in a different part of the topic with another you make is hilarious.

Regardless, as DGM09 rightfully pointed out. I put two options there. I guess you missed the other one the same way you missed the framerate drops.
---
#59meiyukiPosted 12/7/2012 10:50:55 AM
T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...

The fact that you assume I give you enough importance to associate one of your posts in a different part of the topic with another you make is hilarious.

Regardless, as DGM09 rightfully pointed out. I put two options there. I guess you missed the other one the same way you missed the framerate drops.

Nope I didn't miss it, I just didn't feel like repeating myself just because you would rather attack people instead of paying attention.
#60shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 10:52:43 AM
meiyuki posted...
T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...

Nope I didn't miss it, I just didn't feel like repeating myself just because you would rather attack people instead of paying attention.

just leave your i feel embarrassed for you.
---