Digital Deluxe Promotion is live

#11darkjedilinkPosted 12/7/2012 10:56:04 AM
Akaimizu posted...
Awesome. Thanks for the info. That Nano Assault Neo and Ninja Gaiden are about to pay back.

Is Nano Assault any good? I'm thinking about cashing in my points to buy it, but I'm not sure...
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#12zaakroPosted 12/7/2012 10:59:38 AM
shampoowarrior posted...
Kind of lame that it does work in $5 activation codes instead of directly applied credit to the store, but not surprising.

It doesn't so you can use them on the 3DS eShop as well
---
Some days don't you wish you could high five the sun
#13AkaimizuPosted 12/7/2012 11:01:58 AM(edited)
darkjedilink posted...
Akaimizu posted...
Awesome. Thanks for the info. That Nano Assault Neo and Ninja Gaiden are about to pay back.

Is Nano Assault any good? I'm thinking about cashing in my points to buy it, but I'm not sure...

It's very good so far. Not sure how long it is. It is very much an arcade shooter experience.

It's kind of like Super Stardust meets Mutant Storm. Though the way you move around stuff that looks very biological (like lifeforce) is done very well. It's a very pretty game, in which the challenge ramps up by the 3rd scenario. Each scenario is four waves, with a boss at the end, so the arcade structure is a lot closer to Stardust.
---
"because 'Clerks' is NINJA in itself." - Ninja Mask lessons by Vern Reid (http://houseofninja.com/tutorial.php)
#14stargazer1981Posted 12/7/2012 11:10:09 AM
I bought the Deluxe system, but it won't let me sign up until AFTER I purchase something digitally? Crap. What should I buy? I own ZombiU and Mario Bros. U on disc...
---
I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ - Gandhi
#15mrekliPosted 12/7/2012 11:10:31 AM
shampoowarrior posted...
Kind of lame that it does work in $5 activation codes instead of directly applied credit to the store, but not surprising.

This allows you to use it on 3DS eShop as well.
---
Every service with a username: mrEkli. Google me if you must.
#16ChargrilledPosted 12/7/2012 11:14:50 AM
998 points earned
---
GT : DeadJericho / PSN : Focalpoint /
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
#17Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/7/2012 11:15:00 AM
So it's only good for this month, what the hell. Why could it not last a year, you know.. after they get a bigger and better selection of games that you want to buy because the chances are you purchased the launch games you wanted when you got the system
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#18meiyukiPosted 12/7/2012 11:15:59 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
So it's only good for this month, what the hell. Why could it not last a year, you know.. after they get a bigger and better selection of games that you want to buy because the chances are you purchased the launch games you wanted when you got the system

It's good to dec 2014
#19T3H_1337_N1NJ4Posted 12/7/2012 11:20:24 AM
meiyuki posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

It's good to dec 2014

I lol'd.
---
To err is human, but to really screw things up you need a computer!
NNID: CodenameGreyFox
#20stargazer1981Posted 12/7/2012 11:20:55 AM
stargazer1981 posted...
I bought the Deluxe system, but it won't let me sign up until AFTER I purchase something digitally? Crap. What should I buy? I own ZombiU and Mario Bros. U on disc...

---
I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ - Gandhi