Your retail Mario U worth $40. This is why digital downloading SUCKS.

#41NyyarkPosted 12/7/2012 12:46:42 PM
mmarkster posted...
James Mason posted...
Why don't you rent the game instead if you don't intent on keeping it ?

This

Was gonna suggest Gamefly for this reason.
#42Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/7/2012 12:48:48 PM(edited)
NiftyManZ posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Uiru posted...
Your friends suck at picking wives then. The only friend who sold games when he got married did it because they had so many duplicates. My wife plays my games too.

I don't like selling games, so digital makes a lot of sense for me. If you burn through games that fast and get a charge out of bragging about how smart you are you should look into renting or Gamefly.
---
~Uiru

I personally find it pointless to keep all these consoles around when now a days they release consoles that can run multiple generations of games on one system

One console plays SNES, NES and Gensis games, that removes the need for 2 other consoles taking up space

I keep All of my games and consoles. I collect them, and play them regularly. My nes, original gb, gba, etc etc all get used and are in display. Thy are good conversation starters too. But to each his own.

I use to collect them, had a Neo Geo even, too bad it got lost in a move. Considering buying another actually but space is a real issue. I really don't have enough space and to be honest, old consoles would clash so hard with my living room decor and my game room I have is now just filled with boxes of stuff, with no possible way to display them

so unless I sell my house and buy a larger one just to keep more stuff, it's not working that way for me., it worked great when I was younger and didn't give a damn that I had stuff stacked on top of one other, etc but it's tacky to me now but yeah, each their own.

now I'm starting to feel that way with DVDs, I have like 800 of them and they're taking up space, not even getting watched.
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#43_FalstaffPosted 12/7/2012 12:49:06 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Guess you're not married because when that happens, it's either off to the trash or in the garage where you'll never see them again, at least from my experience with friends, etc

No, I'm not married and apparently you aren't either. And any person that disrespects my property isn't going to be marrying me. Sorry for you friends, but maybe they should have considered marrying someone who actually respects them.
---
9 days to go, and I'm out of here.
#44darkjedilinkPosted 12/7/2012 12:51:36 PM
iloveheavyrain posted...
Yes. Gamefly is also a good option. A MUCH better option than digital downloads.

You can "keep" your games. Or, you can get in max trade or ebay value (now selling for $55 on Ebay), then you can buy the game again next year at a lower price.

Or, you can sit with your $60 digital brick on your system.

your choice!

Yeah, go ahead and hate on DD. Meanwhile, when you need to get your third disk drive replacement and broken furniture from getting up and switching discs, I'll be laying comfortably on the couch choosing games off the System Menu.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#45iloveheavyrain(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 12:52:28 PM
I agree with digital downloading in the world of Steam, when I can buy an amazing game line Trine 2 for $10! Or Portal 2! Im talking about when a retail game sells for the same price as a digital download. Only a fool would buy a digital download of a game for $60 when I can buy the retail, HARD copy for $50, that I can resell for same price on ebay.
---
ZombiU is Game of the Year 2012
#46Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/7/2012 1:00:10 PM
iloveheavyrain posted...
I agree with digital downloading in the world of Steam, when I can buy an amazing game line Trine 2 for $10! Or Portal 2! Im talking about when a retail game sells for the same price as a digital download. Only a fool would buy a digital download of a game for $60 when I can buy the retail, HARD copy for $50, that I can resell for same price on ebay.

and nobody is paying that much for a used copy on Ebay,

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Super-Mario-Bros-Wii-U-Brand-New-Sealed-Box-2012-/150959197768?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2325de8e48

Brand new copy, sold for 38 bucks

LOL

So you might get 30 for it used, then you have to pay Ebay and Paypal, so you paid around $35 to play the game for a week

If you're serious business about it, just go to Gamestop and buy the game used, you can return it for a full refund in 7 days. LOL

Pay zero to play it
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#47mmarksterPosted 12/7/2012 1:30:48 PM
Digital lasts longer.
---
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 1032 - 1243 - 4711 Name/NNID/XBLGT/PSNID: mmarkster