My Little Pony as a platformer, anyone in?

#71BurgerTime79Posted 12/8/2012 6:31:40 PM
DrRM posted...
^^^ kind of this and am not a brony or pegasister or unitcorn nor I am an alicord...

I just really really like the show, it is awesome for me no matter who like it or not.

And that's the thing, what I said is universal across multiple fandoms.
I don't have to be into Naruto to know that not everyone who likes the show deserves that offensive slur people made out of the name.
I don't have to be into Twilight to know that not everyone who likes the books or movies are the stereotype that's been placed on them.

I've dealt with people in real life that want to constantly trash on the fans of MLP. One of them was actually fired from my job because every single change he got he was trying to harass me about the show. Finding pony and horse related objects to place near were I was working and pointing it out to everyone.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#72DiscostewSMPosted 12/8/2012 6:33:27 PM
DrRM posted...
BurgerTime79 posted...
The MLP fans that try and shove the show down everyone's throats, even the rest of the MLP community doesn't like them. The amount of disgust towards anyone who remotely likes the show is incredibly sad, and shows just how short sighted people are, and how uncomfortable they are with themselves.

I like the show. You don't have to. You have zero business insulting what I like and making rude and offensive assumptions about how I am based on smaller groups within the community.

^^^ kind of this and am not a brony or pegasister or unitcorn nor I am an alicord...

I just really really like the show, it is awesome for me no matter who like it or not.

Yeah. There are fans, and then there are fanatics. Many of us are just simple fans.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#73sonicfanaticjtbPosted 12/8/2012 6:49:26 PM
DavCube posted...

This. It's been way too long since i've honestly enjoyed any episodic cartoon show.

Ever watched Avatar/Legend of Korra?

On topic: I haven't seen my little pony, but it's apparently a pretty decent cartoon... I can't see why there's so much hate for it...

Even if you're supposed to be to old for the show or if it's meant for girls and you just so happen to be a man, if it's a good show, then there's no reason why you shouldn't like it. I absolutely love Avatar and Legend of Korra and couldn't care less if both show are aimed at kiddies... They're really good shows... Why not like them?
---
Krystal and Phoenix Wright for Smash 4!
... Please, Sakurai?
#74DrRMPosted 12/8/2012 7:05:23 PM
sonicfanaticjtb posted...
DavCube posted...

This. It's been way too long since i've honestly enjoyed any episodic cartoon show.

Ever watched Avatar/Legend of Korra?

On topic: I haven't seen my little pony, but it's apparently a pretty decent cartoon... I can't see why there's so much hate for it...

Even if you're supposed to be to old for the show or if it's meant for girls and you just so happen to be a man, if it's a good show, then there's no reason why you shouldn't like it. I absolutely love Avatar and Legend of Korra and couldn't care less if both show are aimed at kiddies... They're really good shows... Why not like them?

are you kidding avatar: the last air bender and legend of korra are awesome series and am also reading the after war manga ( only 3 so far T_T), I think the movie was crap (is my opinion deal with it), but so was DB: evolution ( also an opinion)
---
"He aqui mi secreto, que no puede ser mas simple : solo con el corazon se puede ver bien; lo esencial es invisible para los ojos."
#75DiscostewSMPosted 12/8/2012 7:09:36 PM

It's all unwarranted hate, simply because it involves colorful ponies, which in a stereotypical society, means girly. No one is forced to like it, but it seems society is forcing people to hate it.
---
#76sonicfanaticjtbPosted 12/8/2012 7:11:22 PM
DrRM posted...

are you kidding avatar: the last air bender and legend of korra are awesome series and am also reading the after war manga ( only 3 so far T_T), I think the movie was crap (is my opinion deal with it), but so was DB: evolution ( also an opinion)

I haven't seen the movie yet :/

I need to, but... I've heard so many bad things 'bout it... That, and I'm kinda reeling from recently watching the Ace Attorney movie (Which I'm still not sure how I felt 'bout it... It wasn't a bad movie, it was just... Weird... )
---
... Please, Sakurai?
#77sloth927Posted 12/8/2012 7:12:29 PM
bronies are weird...
---
Wii U ID: Fire_Chomp
#78DiscostewSMPosted 12/8/2012 7:17:04 PM
sloth927 posted...
bronies are weird...

I find cosplay bronies to be weird. Regular bronies aren't too bad.
---
#79DrRMPosted 12/8/2012 7:17:13 PM
DrRM posted...

I haven't seen the movie yet :/

I need to, but... I've heard so many bad things 'bout it... That, and I'm kinda reeling from recently watching the Ace Attorney movie (Which I'm still not sure how I felt 'bout it... It wasn't a bad movie, it was just... Weird... )

if you have seen dragon ball evolution you will get that feeling.

it was the same feeling I get :|

also I get pissed when they don't put the whole name because of the $@$# mutant smurf movie name.

so, maybe I was mad from the start and didn't fully appreciated it. maybe you will, maybe not.

but if you never try you will never know ;3
---
"He aqui mi secreto, que no puede ser mas simple : solo con el corazon se puede ver bien; lo esencial es invisible para los ojos."
#80sonicfanaticjtbPosted 12/8/2012 7:27:57 PM
DrRM posted...

if you have seen dragon ball evolution you will get that feeling.

it was the same feeling I get :|

also I get pissed when they don't put the whole name because of the $@$# mutant smurf movie name.

so, maybe I was mad from the start and didn't fully appreciated it. maybe you will, maybe not.

but if you never try you will never know ;3

I haven't seen Dragon Ball evolution, either. Don't really want to... The previews made it look really dumb imo :/

At least Avatar looks kinda cool...
---
... Please, Sakurai?