Things Wii U Does Better than 360

#31_NintendoPosted 12/7/2012 6:30:42 PM
Linetrix posted...
It freezes and bricks better than the 360 as well.

360 had RRoD, and the owners didn't even cause it. Wii U bricking is caused by the owners and their impatience.
---
Call me a fanboy, call me a drone, but remember, you don't have Cubone.
#32LinetrixPosted 12/7/2012 6:32:46 PM
_Nintendo posted...
Linetrix posted...

360 had RRoD

Yeah, but the number of 360s that had the RROD at launch wasn't equal to the population of China (hyperbole, everyone knows the Wii U isn't selling).

Wii U bricking is caused by the owners and their impatience.

Prove it.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#33HeaderHogPosted 12/7/2012 6:33:18 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
guttertalk posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
Accounts... sorry no 360 accounts are way better then WiiUs judging by what you said maybe you should rephrase it to price for playing online

Maybe it's the pay-for-online that helps make the difference, but the Wii U provides the same access for all users on the same account.

UI and ADs weren't worth separating, the UI is cluttered because of ads, it's one point that you tried to milk.

No, the ads represent a different focus and purpose to the 360 dashboard. But putting that aside, they have problems with organization that are unrelated to the ads. They have a hierarchical organization scheme versus the flat organization of the Wii U. Ads have nothing to do with that.

Controller is subjective alot of the time there are some objective comparisons like features and durability, but either way I'd leave it out.

As I said, this is my opinion: And I've found that I like the Wii U in several areas far more than the 360. I admitted that it's subjective, but I know that in talking with other older gamers, they have similar discomfort with the 360 controller that I do.

Thanks for the comments.

As long as you can't use your account on other systems and download your stuff using said account their account system is horrible. Also it's not even connected to 3DS, WiiU has a horrible account system. Not having to pay for online is your point so you should say that instead of talking about the accounts.

In that case it's just pure subjective. The ads are really the only objectively negative thing about the dashboard.

Nintendo is trying to link the two accounts together by using eShop points, instead of Wii and DSi points.
---
I used to say Waluigi sucked.
Then I took a golf ball to the knee.
#34JKatarnPosted 12/7/2012 6:33:35 PM
s2good posted...
1080P

Upscaling to 1080p and native 1080p are two very different things.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 460 Superclocked
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#35_NintendoPosted 12/7/2012 6:35:43 PM
Linetrix posted...
_Nintendo posted...
Linetrix posted...

360 had RRoD

Yeah, but the number of 360s that had the RROD at launch wasn't equal to the population of China (hyperbole, everyone knows the Wii U isn't selling).

Wii U bricking is caused by the owners and their impatience.

Prove it.

Lol
---
Call me a fanboy, call me a drone, but remember, you don't have Cubone.
#36drags_Posted 12/7/2012 7:07:58 PM(edited)
The UI is garbage, it was garbage on the 3ds and Wii also. It is a few pages of boxes, slow cluttered and unorganized. No matter how you sort you stuff it still looks like crap. Yes the 360 is littered with ads and slower since the past two updates but it's still better looking and everything is organized in categories. I don't even have a 360 anymore since it died over a year ago and never replaced but I can admit it has a way better UI and is still a smoother experience than the WiiU.

Oh I agree with you on the controller, the GamePad is very comfortable I can't wait to see how the Pro feels in my hands!
#37SSJ4CHRISPosted 12/7/2012 7:25:27 PM
guttertalk posted...
SuperShyGuy9000 posted...
Topic's title screams come troll here.

Maybe you should rename it "Things Wii U got right"

The trolls would come anyway. If people can't be rational about valid comparisons, that's their problem. I'm not going to mollycoddle their insecurities.

The troll comments above would be there regardless because they can't accept that a console can things both well and badly.

The pathetic nintendo fanbase aren't rational when people compare the CPU's and find the Wii U lacking. When the Wii U was getting bricked and freezing, they weren't being rational. So how much of a hypocrite do you have to be to claim someone is a troll when the nintendo faires don't use rationale in the face of the Wii U's problems?

Logic. Try to use some.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#38Xcalibur02Posted 12/7/2012 8:01:03 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
guttertalk posted...
SuperShyGuy9000 posted...
Topic's title screams come troll here.

Maybe you should rename it "Things Wii U got right"

The trolls would come anyway. If people can't be rational about valid comparisons, that's their problem. I'm not going to mollycoddle their insecurities.

The troll comments above would be there regardless because they can't accept that a console can things both well and badly.

The pathetic nintendo fanbase aren't rational when people compare the CPU's and find the Wii U lacking. When the Wii U was getting bricked and freezing, they weren't being rational. So how much of a hypocrite do you have to be to claim someone is a troll when the nintendo faires don't use rationale in the face of the Wii U's problems?

Logic. Try to use some.

TC didn't even do anything, and you're flaming him.

You know what? I'm sick of this board. The trolls have made this the single worst hell hole to ever infest this godforsaken website. You trolls just be happy with your hate and prejudice. But I'm not gonna put up with it anymore, and neither should you, TC.

You all have fun devouring each other. Honestly, You disgust me, all of you.
---
Grammar: The difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****
#39Reflex-ArcPosted 12/7/2012 8:17:07 PM
Xcalibur02 posted...

You know what? I'm sick of this board. The trolls have made this the single worst hell hole to ever infest this godforsaken website. You trolls just be happy with your hate and prejudice. But I'm not gonna put up with it anymore, and neither should you, TC.

You all have fun devouring each other. Honestly, You disgust me, all of you.

One of my favorite things about the Wii U launch is the unintentional meta-game that's come from it; "Troll Ignore U". You see, all you have to do is browse this particular board and look for messages like:

You are ignoring 4 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.

or

You are ignoring 5 topic(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.

The higher the number, the better the score! There is no limit to the number of trolls you can ignore, so the sky's the limit. I'm up to 53! You gain Bonus Points if you never even have to see the ignored troll's posts. Points are lost, though, when people quote the offending posts and you have to be subjected to the Troll's ridiculousness anyway. Oh well, no game is perfect.

The absolute best part is, this game is free! Start playing today!
---
I like video games.
#40dbhomiePosted 12/7/2012 8:20:18 PM
Well for those who bash the 360 RROD... As nintendo copied the consol and controllers of the said thing they have their own BDOD... see for yourself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4LI5hTh7GE
---
My PBR friend code is: 2105-7453-9147