Trying to understand the Wii-U hype

#51kissdadookiePosted 12/7/2012 8:04:54 PM
Fire_Plover posted...
kissdadookie posted...
Absolutely ridiculous how unless one praises the system and the company, one is automatically a troll for being critical or objective.

Trust me, I'm a bigger fan of Nintendo and their products than 90% of you fanboys whom really only started with at best a GameCube or Wii. I've been a Nintendo fan since the NES action set was a brand new product. I've also posted various times on here my Club Nintendo account screen shots with a ton of systems and games registered to me. Heck, I rebuy systems whenever a new design or colour-way strikes my fancy.

So yeah, obviously I'm a troll even though I'm far more loyal to Nintendo than some of you pathetic fanboys that just blindly defend them.

So, just because you claim to be a huge fan on Nintendo, it is suddenly not possible for you to be a troll?

Yeah, right.

No, it's because my posts have not been biased, I've been completely objective, and I speak from experience. You on the other hand just continue to spew bias and unfounded claims that I'm a troll. You have essentially just flat out insulted me due to your dislike of comments which do not put Nintendo and the Wii U on a glorious pedestal of love. Like seriously, you've came on here with absolutely no basis for claiming that I'm a troll apart from you disliking my honesty on the subject. Heck, you even attempted to claim that all I did was trash the system when I have done no such thing.

Why don't you take off your fanboy rose coloured goggles and actually read my posts and think about the content of my posts. They are critical and they are objective but they CLEARLY are not trashing the system. If the system is a bad system, I would have flat out said this but I never did because I do not feel cheated or disappointed with the system in a substantial way. I've pointed out in other posts what I like about it and what I feel are some cons. So I have absolutely no idea how the hell you come out of nowhere claiming that I'm a troll just for telling it like it is, which is, that for people on the fence about the system, they should just wait it out until some really good games come out for the system. I mean, if one is on the fence about the system, it's quite obvious that there's really nothing currently out pushing them to really want to buy the system right now.

So, I'm a troll for being honest and objective? Pretty pathetic how fanboys like yourself just decide to call people trolls and what not based on absolute personal BS because that is exactly what you are doing. You give fans a bad name and you give the public the impression that Nintendo fans are just blindly commending the company for no good reason at all apart from blind fanboyism. Pretty pathetic.
#52Fire_PloverPosted 12/7/2012 9:43:07 PM
kissdadookie posted...
No, it's because my posts have not been biased, I've been completely objective, and I speak from experience. You on the other hand just continue to spew bias and unfounded claims that I'm a troll. You have essentially just flat out insulted me due to your dislike of comments which do not put Nintendo and the Wii U on a glorious pedestal of love. Like seriously, you've came on here with absolutely no basis for claiming that I'm a troll apart from you disliking my honesty on the subject. Heck, you even attempted to claim that all I did was trash the system when I have done no such thing.

Why don't you take off your fanboy rose coloured goggles and actually read my posts and think about the content of my posts. They are critical and they are objective but they CLEARLY are not trashing the system. If the system is a bad system, I would have flat out said this but I never did because I do not feel cheated or disappointed with the system in a substantial way. I've pointed out in other posts what I like about it and what I feel are some cons. So I have absolutely no idea how the hell you come out of nowhere claiming that I'm a troll just for telling it like it is, which is, that for people on the fence about the system, they should just wait it out until some really good games come out for the system. I mean, if one is on the fence about the system, it's quite obvious that there's really nothing currently out pushing them to really want to buy the system right now.

So, I'm a troll for being honest and objective? Pretty pathetic how fanboys like yourself just decide to call people trolls and what not based on absolute personal BS because that is exactly what you are doing. You give fans a bad name and you give the public the impression that Nintendo fans are just blindly commending the company for no good reason at all apart from blind fanboyism. Pretty pathetic.

Your posts are not completely objective; don't make me laugh.

Excuse me for asking how I'm being a fanboy right now? I haven't said anything about Nintendo or the Wii U claiming it to be some sort of glorious creation; I actually haven't said anything about it. All I said is that people like me are tired of the pathetic trolling that goes on from the likes of you, and that you guys should just give it a rest. You and I both know that you are trolling, so most of your posts don't even merit responding to. ("I'm completely objective, but clearly 'it's quite obvious that there's really nothing currently out pushing them to really want to buy the system right now." I know many people who were on the fence about the Wii U and ended up buying it for ZombiU or NSMBU. Does the Wii U have flaws? Tons of them. Is Nintendo the best company ever? No. However, your claims are obvious lies, because many people have bought the Wii U for the games right now. That's what pushed most people I know to get it.

Excuse me if I don't feel like arguing with an obvious troll anymore, so I'm just going to leave it at this. Good day to you, and enjoy wasting your life like this.
---
GoldenEye: Aether'/RC : 0953-0826-2559
http://www.youtube.com/aethergoldeneye | www.bushleaguegaming.com
#53LordBowserPosted 12/7/2012 9:45:03 PM
hypermoe posted...
LordBowser posted...
hypermoe posted...
In a sense I can agree with TC. Usually with a lunch there is that one great game everyone in the community can consider great among the rest of the launch titles, and at least in my opinion there is none. Not saying the titles out now are bad just nothing worthwhile. All other consoles and handhelds had that one special launch title.

I'm not sure i would agree its fanboys more than anything. Claiming it's the perfect system denying any and all negative feedback. I guess I don't understand it either. I like my wiiu will continue to play and enjoy it, but at least know to some its not the greatest system of all time.

I wish I got a great game with my lunch. Seriously though, this game had an amazing launch. A lot of those games were already released, but I don't see why that should matter. Who cares if Assassin's creed 3 came out a month ago or whatever? It's still a great game. Same with pretty much every single other game that came out.

Nintendo Land and NSMBU both are amazing games. The problem is that some people just don't like 2D side scrollers. You can't force people to like them. Personally, I thought it was amazing and well worth mentioning.

Pikmin 3 is around the corner, too, and it's going to be awesome. So what is there to complain about?

But i never stated Nintendolands/NSMB were bad games. they are great games, i guess for other people they want more, and while games are coming i guess their preference in a game genre just isnt out yet. Plus i find it funny that you mention ports/remakes for this system. and completely agree with you. its sad though that people will praise Nintendo for doing this like this, yet with Sony Vita being is the same situation people rag on it for its ports and remakes, yet most if not all bring something new to the table as well like with the WiiU. I know its a bit off topic, but it just shows you that fanboys will always praise their fav company for doing something good, then trash an opposing company for doing it as well.

I haven't seen anyone praising the fact that the Wii U has such great ports on its console. Constant bashing about how 'unoriginal' it is. Frankly I couldn't care less... great games are great games, and a lot of these 'ports' are pretty recent ones.
---
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
#54Starwars4JPosted 12/7/2012 9:53:07 PM
kissdadookie posted...
No, it's because my posts have not been biased, I've been completely objective, and I speak from experience.

You know, I do honestly wonder if you really believe that, or if you're just laughing your ass off as you type it. I mean I'd like to give you enough credit to say that you know the truth and are doing it for the lulz, but...I don't know.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#55DemonDog666Posted 12/8/2012 1:06:47 PM
Fire_Plover posted...
Your posts are not completely objective; don't make me laugh.

Excuse me for asking how I'm being a fanboy right now? I haven't said anything about Nintendo or the Wii U claiming it to be some sort of glorious creation; I actually haven't said anything about it. All I said is that people like me are tired of the pathetic trolling that goes on from the likes of you, and that you guys should just give it a rest. You and I both know that you are trolling, so most of your posts don't even merit responding to. ("I'm completely objective, but clearly 'it's quite obvious that there's really nothing currently out pushing them to really want to buy the system right now." I know many people who were on the fence about the Wii U and ended up buying it for ZombiU or NSMBU. Does the Wii U have flaws? Tons of them. Is Nintendo the best company ever? No. However, your claims are obvious lies, because many people have bought the Wii U for the games right now. That's what pushed most people I know to get it.

Excuse me if I don't feel like arguing with an obvious troll anymore, so I'm just going to leave it at this. Good day to you, and enjoy wasting your life like this.

I'm sorry but no, look at the why did you get a wiiU thread and most of the responses are just it's Nintendo or Nintendo HD they rarely mention any games at all.