Wow. My local walmart had 8 deluxe sets and 5 basic.

#11vidalmorazaPosted 12/7/2012 3:49:04 PM
mercurythewhite posted...
vidalmoraza posted...
Frison11 posted...
I was really surprised to see that many. Too bad I didn't have the money to buy one lol

According to Nintendo fans on this board, they are sold out everywhere...you must be dreaming.

No, that was launch week, stores are getting new units EVERY DAY since the last days of the last week....

They never sold out on launch week, that's the point.

It was sold out everywhere around here first week, just because there was people saying there was some in stores, does not mean every store in the planet have them, but does not mean is sold out everywhere also...
---
XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: VidalukoVet
(most)This gen games: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/VIdaluko/DSC00631.jpg
#12vidalmorazaPosted 12/7/2012 3:49:13 PM
vidalmoraza posted...
Frison11 posted...
I was really surprised to see that many. Too bad I didn't have the money to buy one lol

According to Nintendo fans on this board, they are sold out everywhere...you must be dreaming.

No, that was launch week, stores are getting new units EVERY DAY since the last days of the last week....

It was sold out everywhere around here first week, just because there was people saying there was some in stores, does not mean every store in the planet have them, but does not mean is sold out everywhere also...
---
XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: VidalukoVet
(most)This gen games: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/VIdaluko/DSC00631.jpg
#13SS4_NamreppivPosted 12/7/2012 3:52:11 PM
vidalmoraza posted...
Frison11 posted...

ITT: Once a product is sold out it is never restocked.
---
"I tried one of your dishes once. I truly believed a part of my soul died."~Dunban
#14AsuirPosted 12/7/2012 4:39:20 PM
vidalmoraza posted...
Frison11 posted...

No store restocks every day. Normally once a week.
---
Ftw!
#15LordBowserPosted 12/7/2012 4:42:07 PM(edited)
vidalmoraza posted...
Frison11 posted...

Yes, it did. If they weren't cleaned out on launch day, they were by Black Friday.

All that it means for Wii U's to be available right now is that Nintendo adequately prepared for them this time around. More power to them, I hope ever future release is the same way.
---
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
#16Muljo StphoPosted 12/7/2012 4:47:29 PM
The other day, a Target I went into only had 1 basic left while the Best Buy next door to it had 5 basic and 8 deluxe. OMG bad news for Best Buy! Surely they will be going out of business soon at this rate! Or something like that. That's how the doom and gloomers set up their arguments, right?
---
"This ain't like fieldwork. You never have to notarize a man and kill him in triplicate. Well... Almost never..." - Ruby
#17dominatinggamerPosted 12/7/2012 5:00:49 PM
joeskeletor posted...
my walmart has elevtythree delux i cant believe it i wanted to make sweet love with the old greeter lady.

qft
---
With friends like you, who needs enemies?
#18CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 12/7/2012 5:05:13 PM
vidalmoraza posted...
Frison11 posted...

Of course they were. :|

Probably the only console ever to not be sold out on its launch week was the virtual boy.
And even that could have been.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#19LordBowserPosted 12/7/2012 5:06:27 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
vidalmoraza posted...
Frison11 posted...

Of course they were. :|

Probably the only console ever to not be sold out on its launch week was the virtual boy.
And even that could have been.

I wouldn't really consider the Virtual Boy a console. It wasn't really handheld, but it was definitely intended to be portable.
---
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!