Skyward Sword on sale at Toys 'R Us!

#1CharftinoPosted 12/7/2012 3:30:16 PM
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12152088#viewAllPromos

It's on clearance at 20% off making it ONLY $24 once you checkout. Bonus - this is the version that came with the 25th Anniversary soundtrack. ^_^

- Hey, it's something that'll tide those over for who still haven't played this yet... and if you haven't for shame! So, jump on the deal while it's on! Hmm.. wondered if it's up-scaled to HD at all.....

Merry X-mas!
---
AIM: gcntino 3DS FC: 1590-4727-9904
Wii U / Nintendo Network ID: Charftino
#2LordBowserPosted 12/7/2012 3:32:26 PM
I got it with the Wii-mote, it's an amazing Zelda. A little extensive, but the most elaborate one I've played yet, and by far the best story. I heartily recommend it.

Toys R Us are also having a Buy one get one 50% off sale, and I believe this also applies to this game. This promotion goes on until Sunday.
---
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
#3JoeSkeletorPosted 12/7/2012 3:33:11 PM
Wow 24 dollars thats terrible they should be paying people to take there trash.
---
It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.
#4Biggs YamatoPosted 12/7/2012 8:41:21 PM
Just ordered Skyward Sword, Rayman Origins (PS3), Kirby's Epic Yarn, Rhythm Heaven Fever, and Sin and Punishment: Star Successor for $76.25 total, including tax :D

They have a lot of stuff for great prices, though they have a lot of overpriced stuff too... just gotta browse and find the good deals.
---
PSN: Lodrak
I hear Duke Nukem Forever is coming out today, Japan Time! - Singapore
#5TriforceBunPosted 12/7/2012 8:55:34 PM
Great deal for a great game. Get it!
---
My Kirby/Smash comics: www.brawlinthefamily.com
Mother 3 = Game of the Year 2006