europe totals 178k in first week for wii u

#31BuretsuPosted 12/8/2012 12:28:35 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Damn... that is all of Europe? That's pitiful.

God, I love troll logic.

It's a failure in the US, because despite having a better launch than it's competition, it didn't sell more than most of its competition during the same week.

And it's a failure in Europe, because despite selling more than most of its competition during the same week, it didn't have a better launch than its competition.

Talk about moving the bar.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#32Sylar100Posted 12/8/2012 3:50:43 AM
never trust vgchartz
#33BonezWellPosted 12/8/2012 4:12:19 AM
The basic set is still in stock almost everywhere, the deluxe version and ZombiU bundle is prety much sold out (at least in my Country)

Nintendo really should push out more deluxe versions, they are way more popular and alot of people are just waiting for them.
---
Please note: The above post may contain sarcasm.
Please use your senses to determine if this is the case or not.
#34PUNCHOUT1116Posted 12/8/2012 4:15:56 AM
...why bring the Vita into this anyway?
---
-
To all of you unwashed masses, I have this to say: You're welcome :)
#35PedroMontanaPosted 12/8/2012 4:35:40 AM
Well, here in Germany the regular Premium is sold out and the ZombiU Premium and Basic also disappear from shelves.

Selling out=couldn't sell better.

Buretsu posted...
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Damn... that is all of Europe? That's pitiful.

God, I love troll logic.

It's a failure in the US, because despite having a better launch than it's competition, it didn't sell more than most of its competition during the same week.

And it's a failure in Europe, because despite selling more than most of its competition during the same week, it didn't have a better launch than its competition.

Talk about moving the bar.

Lol.
---
No More Heroes
#36melbye80Posted 12/8/2012 5:05:02 AM
I think Europe got very few WiiUs, in my country they are completely sold out
#37Ichiko_368Posted 12/8/2012 5:19:00 AM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...

Because they want to feel somewhat superior and feel like justifying the failure of the Wii-U.
---
"Vince does not like the universe, so he created his own and he is the ruler of that kingdom." - Paul Heyman.
#38PavelChanPosted 12/8/2012 5:27:33 AM
I think by now it's obvious that Nintendo all out lied about a shortage for Europe. You can still order Basic or Deluxe at GAME, Amazon and Play.com. I assume other retailers are the same, and even the high street shops have loads of spare consoles.

Nintendo fanboys need to stop using the excuse of "Can't sell more if it sold out" when the Wii U is the first home console in a long time that has been readily available in stores immediately after launch.

The interest just isn't there for the Wii U. Outside of the dedicated Nintendo fans everyone else is going to stick with what they already have, or they still think the Wii U is an add on for the Wii thanks to the awful marketing.
#39CapnStankyPosted 12/8/2012 5:58:35 AM
This thread is hilarious. First you post really really awful sales numbers for Wii U, which hasn't come close to selling out in Europe (failure) or in the US (huge failure) and then you take a shot at Vita for failing. Irony.
---
GOTY 2012 Candidates: Sleeping Dogs, Mark of the Ninja, Borderlands 2, Forza Horizon, Halo 4
#40Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 12/8/2012 12:02:03 PM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...

Because they want to feel somewhat superior and feel like justifying the failure of the Wii-U.

So true.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif