Post Dream Games You Have Here

#21SpiegaPosted 12/8/2012 1:22:27 AM
Advance Wars:
Seriously, a console Advance Wars would rule my life

Fire Emblem:
Just as long as they go down the route they took with FE9/10 and not FE3DS. The series doesn't need to be "re-booted" at all. It was perfect enough as it was. So what if it wasn't popular? It didn't need to be made popular by downgrading some of the aspects to cater to a wider audience!

HD Collections:
I've got a few in mind, but the most immediate ones I can think of are FE9/10 and Paper Mario.

Castlevania:
Another one of my most beloved series. Done in the style of SoTN please! If you didn't already know, I like grinding, turn based strategy games :P

Pokemon:
How about another Colosseum/XD game? I thought those were pretty good, even if they weren't very well received. I wouldn't mind a PBR 2 either, as long as they really go all out and put more things for you to do.
#22matthatter56Posted 12/8/2012 3:09:16 AM(edited)
Luigi's Mansion U

Mother/Earthbound Trilogy

Legacy of Cain Soul Reaver HD Collection

Advanced Wars

Pokemon Generation 1 and 2 U
Team Plasma is messing with history. They go back in time to stop Red from becoming the Pokemon Champion. This game would have all the Pokemon and orchestral versions from the first Pokemon games.

Darksiders I

LOZ Major's Mask remake

Megaman HD Collection
It has all 10 Megaman games plus 8 bit version of Megaman 7 and 8

Wave Race U (seriously I don't like racing games as rule but I think I would make an exception in this case)

Sega's Ultimate Heritage Collection: Includes Nights/Christmas Nights Jet Set Radio (original) Dynamite Cop Zombie's Revenge Die Hard Trilogy Arcade Star Wars The Arcade Game (not the old Vector graphic one but the one that takes place over the original trilogy) Power Stone 1&2 Panzer Drgon Guardian Heroes

Comix Zone 2

Battle Toads Remake

Double Dragon Ultimate Collection Contains Double Dragon 1 2 3 Super Double Dragon and Double Dragon V: The Shadow Falls

Super Star Wars Trilogy HD

Zombies Ate My Neighbors HD

Zombies Ate My Neighbors 2: There Goes the Neighborhood
#23StephenYap3Posted 12/8/2012 7:49:32 AM
Accrovideogames posted...
StephenYap3 posted...
Donkey Kong Country Returns Again: It will have all the best features from the SNES trilogy and DKCR (I gotta stop this "it will have all the best features" thing...), plus adding more. Player 1 can switch between DK and Diddy. Lastly, this game will be based on DKCR, only with rocket levels replaced with water levels.

I'd rather have it based on DKC2.

I never liked DKC2 and DKC3 :( Forgive me :(
---
Spam Musubi = Super Mushroom :D
#24WhiteSword7Posted 12/8/2012 8:59:33 AM
Mario : Modern Warfare

FPS mario
---
PSN: Derrysan360-US
Please Message me first via PSN, because Random friend request will be deleted
#25jackorhoadsPosted 12/8/2012 9:08:39 AM
A first person shooter game where Mario fights Sonic....lol joke.
---
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd
#26WhiteSword7Posted 12/8/2012 9:24:46 AM
jackorhoads posted...
A first person shooter game where Mario fights Sonic....lol joke.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6VQzEJf4jZg

It looks awesome lol
---
PSN: Derrysan360-US
Please Message me first via PSN, because Random friend request will be deleted
#27StephenYap3Posted 12/8/2012 11:52:51 AM
StephenYap3 posted...

Super Mario Universe
Super Mario RPG U
Donkey Kong Country Returns Again
The Legend of Zelda: Harp of Reality

Super Mario Universe
It will have all the best features from 64, Sunshine, Galaxy 2, and 3D Land, whilst basing its gameplay off of Super Mario 64. There will also be a 2-player co-op mode, where Player 2 plays Luigi with either the Wii Remote + Nunchuck or Wii U Pro Controller (or Classic Controller) on the TV screen. Mini games, utilizing the GamePad, Wii Remote, or both, will also be available, as well as a VS mode, where the Wii Remote players player against each other or in teams, in either Survival, Coins, Flagpole (King of the Hill), or Shine Thief (Hold the thing) modes and up to 8 stages are offered as well. The GamePad player can lay down enemies or item boxes (chosen at random) around the map via touch screen, plus in a certain stage can tilt the entire stage to hinder some players. Boss Rush and other modes also included after certain conditions are met.

Super Mario RPG U
Like Super Mario Universe, it will have all the best features of every Mario RPG ever released whilst containing more features. Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, Toad, Wario, Yoshi, and others are playable and unite (much later in the game) to take down Bowser and thwart his plans of taking over the Mushroom Kingdom...but is he really behind all this? The gameplay offers changing forms via classic Mario power ups (though only works for some members) and learn more attacks as Character Coins are collected. Branching paths are also included.

Donkey Kong Country Returns Again
It will have all the best features from the SNES trilogy and DKCR (I gotta stop this "it will have all the best features" thing...), plus adding more. Player 1 can switch between DK and Diddy. Lastly, this game will be based on DKCR, only with rocket levels replaced with water levels.

The Legend of Zelda: Harp of Reality
It will be based on Ocarina of Time (with OoT3D controls and features), with a bigger story, 9 dungeons (plus a bonus dungeon), the addition of sword beam, more items and upgrades, different types of swords and shields, and allowing gameplay to continue on GamePad. The enemies Wallmaster and Floormaster are absent. Boss Challenge and Art Gallery are also available after certain conditions are met, as well as the Second Quest based on OoT3D.

I got more!

TwinBee U

TwinBee U
It will have a Story Mode, Arcade Mode, and Marathon Mode. Story Mode will have TwinBee (and other players) going through selectable stages and its gameplay will be based on Pop'n TwinBee while Arcade Mode will be based on TwinBee Yahho and allows 1 through 4 players (the fourth player will play as another Bee called SpinBee). Marathon Mode will have players going through multiple stages of an increasing number of enemies to shootdown while the gameplay is still based on Yahho, in an attempt to achieve the highest score before dying. The GamePad can used for playing alone or during multiplayer, aid the the other players by tapping on loose bells, which won't change color by the GamePad player. Some of the enemies' shots can also be disabled by tapping on them. Achievements, Miiverse, and online play also included.
---
Spam Musubi = Super Mushroom :D
#28matthatter56Posted 12/8/2012 5:19:34 PM
Torchlight II U: Your move set map and inventory would be on the tablet. You would switch between them with the back button ZR ZL respectively.
#29Accrovideogames(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 3:44:16 AM
I've got another:

Pokémon Black & White 3
Only one version, a sequel to B/W 2 in 3D.
---
I'm French speaking.
Male, 22, Quebec
#30Play_HangmanPosted 12/9/2012 4:00:08 AM
2D or 2.5D Metroid game
New F-Zero
Star Fox directed by Hideki Kamiya ;)
---
"You're not a player until you've gamed a girl with a Wii. Or Kingdom Hearts." - Ray
(>-'.'-)> Kirby rules you.