Why do people think a Super Mario Sunshine 2 is possible?

#21HeaderHog(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 8:58:36 PM
If I had my way, I wouldn't have any sequels to the 3D games. Which means that I wouldn't have Galaxy 2.
---
I used to say Waluigi sucked.
Then I took a golf ball to the knee.
#22HeaderHog(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 9:00:21 PM
Nothing about the game was bad for me. It'd just be very hard to come up with original content for a sequel.
---
#23_Candice_Posted 12/7/2012 9:06:10 PM
Well if they went with Delfino it would feel too samey. Unless they made some additions like what Gamefreak did with Pokemon Black 2/White 2.

Or they can just take a vacation to another Island and make some new townsfolk and enemies.

We can think of tons of things really. Not that hard IMO.
---
It's not about graphics vs gameplay, it's about profits vs gameplay. Profits are more important than gameplay in this forum. -lgi on the Wii U messageboard
#24DarkAdonis123Posted 12/7/2012 9:10:59 PM
joeskeletor posted...
id gladly take a sunshine 2 over another crapy galaxy.

No matter how good something is, statistically some HAS to dislike it. Looks like the case here.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#25Metalsonic66Posted 12/7/2012 9:13:44 PM
Sunshine 2 is possible, but unlikely. Sunshine had better level design than Galaxy, IMO, but the core gameplay was better in Galaxy. Minus the forced motion controls.
---
PSN/Steam ID: Metalsonic_69
Big bombs go kabang.
#26DTY3Posted 12/7/2012 9:30:35 PM
joeskeletor posted...
DTY3 posted...
joeskeletor posted...
id gladly take a sunshine 2 over another crapy galaxy.

This is hilarious.

I take it you like linear games that are so easy a kid with a helmet could play?

Its a Mario game, bro. Lol.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTY16
GameFAQS users are far too sensitive.
#27HeaderHog(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 9:33:32 PM
The trick is, how can we make a game that is similar to the previous game without taking too much from it? We don't want another NSMB2 on our hands.
---
#28Metalsonic66Posted 12/7/2012 9:52:26 PM
Give the water pack some new functionalities? Create some new interesting settings? Create some enemies that require out-of-the-box thinking to overcome?

Nintendo used to be really good at this type of thing.
---
PSN/Steam ID: Metalsonic_69
Big bombs go kabang.