Nintendo LOLWUT?

#31FundertakerPosted 12/8/2012 4:22:23 PM
SuperVegito2487 posted...
^^When i wrote that i didnt know germany was responsible... nonetheless why isnt it only for germany then?

Because the store is for all Europe, not just Germany. If Nintendo did a store for every country (which they won't, since it's rather expensive) it wouldn't be much of a problem, but the way it's set up it's how it must be done if Nintendo wants to have those things in Germany. And considering that Germany has the best economy in Europe nowadays, I would do it too.
---
Reinforcements? Who needs them? I'm here!
#32SuperVegito2487(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 4:33:53 PM
^Neither MS nor sony does this nor do i think they are stupid enough too.
---
http://www.xkcd.com/609/ GT SuperVegitoFAN
This is why Chrome isnt as good as people says.
#33nilesthebravePosted 12/8/2012 4:40:36 PM
Rarely do I indulge in nationalism and/or patriotism but this time I can honestly say:

America! **** Yeah!
---
Anti-boner is a dangerous material. I isolated pure anti-boner and that is the reason why Germany has negative population growth.-Benamingaska
#34emagdnEPosted 12/8/2012 4:59:59 PM
but, is it even legal for them to do that??

it's illegal for them to NOT do that

this is a case of lolGermany, not lolNintendo
---
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus
#35mercurythewhitePosted 12/8/2012 5:08:56 PM
I did consider the Wii u a nice and neat console, but this news that i just got on the headlines here are just simply pathetic, and outright stupid.

They are limiting the time you can access content rated PEGI 18+ (gta, cod, assassins creed) to 2100-0300

seriously?? thats utterly pathetic and its gonna kill sales, wtf is nintendo doing, this is just laughably stupid.

Nintendo loves their kiddie image, gotta protect it at all costs.
It has something to with fake green blood....no?
---
White Light, White Heat.
#36MotiJrPosted 12/8/2012 5:11:21 PM
I did consider the Wii u a nice and neat console, but this news that i just got on the headlines here are just simply pathetic, and outright stupid.

They are limiting the time you can access content rated PEGI 18+ (gta, cod, assassins creed) to 2100-0300

seriously?? thats utterly pathetic and its gonna kill sales, wtf is nintendo doing, this is just laughably stupid.

Nintendo loves their kiddie image, gotta protect it at all costs.
It has something to with fake green blood....no?

You seem to love the stupid image you're portraying at the moment. Something to do with ignorance...no?
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
#37googlerPosted 12/8/2012 5:16:18 PM
Baha05 posted...
^Nothing to do with my countrys laws, its a free country, im VERY certain those rules dont apply..

seriously, the people staying in gas stations selling cigarettes and so most of the time dont give a damn about age, although illegal dont care one s*** part so its NOT my country, its nintendo since its entire europe.

that goes to you too bowser, but point being WHY?

Free countries often still have some form of law, doing the same thing at a gas station buy selling to minors is a big fine and possibly getting fired.

it's not the country if ps3 and 360 don't have the same problem. That kind of thing is also illegal in very few countries so it there's no universal law for all of Europe
#38sonicfanaticjtbPosted 12/8/2012 5:23:05 PM
Ever heard the story of the old lady who sued McDonalds after she spilled a cup of coffee and burned herself... And won?

"Spill a cup of coffee, make a million dollars"

You get real sympathetic towards companies whom seem to go through hoops just to not get sued once here 'bout stupidity like that.

nilesthebrave posted...
Rarely do I indulge in nationalism and/or patriotism but this time I can honestly say:

America! **** Yeah!

"That's us, That's right. Gotta love this American Ride! Both sides of the Ozone burnin', funny how the world keeps turnin'. Look Ma! No hands! I love this American Ride!"

We may have our own issues, including said stupid old lady incident, but in the end, I love this country :)
---
Krystal and Phoenix Wright for Smash 4!
... Please, Sakurai?
#39mercurythewhitePosted 12/8/2012 5:27:41 PM
ITT: Nintendo of Europe is not apart of Nintendo.

Morons.
---
White Light, White Heat.
#40cavebear56Posted 12/8/2012 5:31:31 PM
sonicfanaticjtb posted...
Ever heard the story of the old lady who sued McDonalds after she spilled a cup of coffee and burned herself... And won?

"Spill a cup of coffee, make a million dollars"

You get real sympathetic towards companies whom seem to go through hoops just to not get sued once here 'bout stupidity like that.

I understand what you're saying and agree that companies have to protect themselves (though I disagree with how Nintendo of Europe is handling the situation) but really, that McDonald's case has a lot more factors put into it than just someone accidentally pouring coffee on themselves.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liebeck_v._McDonald%27s_Restaurants
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.